Topic: Contest: Dead Silence Party for You and 100 Friends

Time for one of our coolest contests yet! How would you like to win a Premiere Party for Dead Silence. How bout if not only could you have the Premier in your home town, but you can invite a 100 friends AND the directors will come. Tell me ...

Read More : Contest: Dead Silence Party for You and 100 Friends

Re: Contest: Dead Silence Party for You and 100 Friends

Thats an awesome contest. Plus a 100 friends would be my whole town smile

rock on. If you have myspace, tell your friends with a bulletin, or shit tell your neighbours. If they win they can bring you as well. Its a huge opportunity... and dont hesitate to invite me as well smile

Count yourself in Meh, if I win smile

so now for you its a contest for you and 99 more friends smile

lol yes exactly

NO! When I win he is coming to MY house!! tongue So are all my old MO buddies and maybe a few new ones.

Can I be one of your new ones? smile

Did anyone notice that this contest is not open to those outside the 50 usual states and DC?  That means no pinko commie lovin' gorehounds from Canada like me can win!    bummer.

This is the best contest ever.  Period.

*crosses fingers*

Avanti wrote:

Did anyone notice that this contest is not open to those outside the 50 usual states and DC?  That means no pinko commie lovin' gorehounds from Canada like me can win!    bummer.

So another contest that leaves us Canadians out... yes it is a bummer and it looks like we have to depend on our American friends to invite us tongue

Great idea!  Please include my Visa with the airfare... and I promise not to smuggle any smokes across!

DemonToSome wrote:

Aww hell, why not? And I will invite most of my good Canadian friends just cause its not fair they excluded you!

Valky wrote:
DemonToSome wrote:

Aww hell, why not? And I will invite most of my good Canadian friends just cause its not fair they excluded you!

Sweet! I sure hope you win... wink

The likelyhood of any of us in here winning is slim to none.  but i have high hopes.  It's funny though, i don't have 100 friends...hell, i don't have 100 people i even like to look at...lmao...so, i guess i will have to invite people i don't know.  i live in minnesota (big ol' city of mpls)...so, canadians, come one, come all (there are only like 50 canadians right?  place seems desolate...hahaha)...come to the party if i win.  I doubt i will though.  i don't ever win anything (cept the mini fridge at the after prom party...hmm).  anyway, there ya have it

what makes you say your odds are slim and none?

TheResidentEvil wrote:

It's funny though, i don't have 100 friends...hell, i don't have 100 people i even like to look at...lmao...so, i guess i will have to invite people i don't know.  i live in minnesota (big ol' city of mpls

LMAO... I'm in the same boat.  AND I live next to Duluth so if one of us wins we can count on the other to attend!

That works for me.  You have the biohazard symbol, so you are all good in my book.  And i say we have a slim to none chance of winning because there are so many people that have signed up already