Topic: New Zombie Shooter Callled... Zombie Shooter

Not the most creative name but cant argue with the price of less then $10. There is a brand new Zombie Shooter called Zombie Shooter coming to the PC for $9.99. Its being sold digitally which means you can buy, download and play it instantly. Its a 2...

Read More : New Zombie Shooter Callled... Zombie Shooter

Re: New Zombie Shooter Callled... Zombie Shooter

Man I hate top down shooters, they all remind me of "The Zombies Eat my Neighbors"... I'll pass and wait for,  "Dead Island", ... "Cursed Mountain", RE5, they 3 new Resident Evil and new Dead Space for the Wii ..."AlanWake", "HeavyRain" and a few more.  They are starting to bring a much more adult psychological horror element to the more mature horror games... this one looks like mindless shooting.
If your into PC horror games, the Penumbra series is amazing too.

HAHAHA! I used to LOVE the game Zombies Ate My Neighbors! Then again, I was 11.

hmm

I love zombie games but I'm not really interested in this one.

ok guys heres the scoop on this one (i downloaded the demo about 2 weeks ago on demonoid) .you start of outside of an army base to which you eventually enter to do battle wth everything from rats and dogs to army guys with guns and mutated biohazard type creatures that pack serious hardware.the rooms fill up quick with a shit ton of enemies as you look in rooms for security locks to open new areas and crates for weapons and upgrades.the artillery in the game is much like doom as you start with basic shotty and pistol but leading up to flamethrower and eventually rocket launchers and plasma rifles.my demo only gives me an hour of playtime but it was free and i needed something until i got ahold of left 4 dead.its 10 bucks so its really just how hardcore your into slaying hordes of undead.

looks like it would have been rad back in the 90s

would still be fun at work though

im hangin for some serious as fuk 1st person shooter zombie game.. like left4dead... but better, and on PS3

Last edited by pR1m3vil (2011-05-02 18:29:25)

looks like a promising game, thx for the heads up