Topic: Nightmare on Elm Street Remake Trailer

We just got sent a trailer for the Nightmare on Elm Street remake. Tks to Scott for shooting it our way. At this point you should probably be asking yourself how on earth is there a trailer when the movie hasnt even begun shooting yet? Well kids the ...

Read More : Nightmare on Elm Street Remake Trailer

Re: Nightmare on Elm Street Remake Trailer

The trailer is very well made. I wouldnt mind watching a full length film of that.

Im betting that this fan trailer is better than whatever the studios will release.

Ron666 wrote:

The trailer is very well made. I wouldnt mind watching a full length film of that.

Im betting that this fan trailer is better than whatever the studios will release.

LOL I was about to say the same thing!!!

That's really good. I like the fact that he's on fire while he's chasing victims.

Yeah that was really cool.  The studio is either A: going to steal some of these ideas cause they cant come up with thier own original ideas anymore  OR B:  Put out something a lot shittier than this.

It was ok, I might go see it. But I still luv the older ones

It looked OK,I didn't like how Freddy has long hair to begin with and they need Anna Paquin to play Nancy.

Most fan made trailer are terrible, but I really enjoyed this one. They should make another.

How the hell could Englund not coming back anger anyone but Englund? Have you ever seen him act? No, really, he's horrible.... Just think what this movie COULD be like with a real actor in the lead. Probably scary. The series was a freaking joke anyway, it wasn't scary and it certainly wasn't funny. I for one welcome the new Freddy whoever it may be.

Can't understand why we need a remake. They should have just made  a different film.
And Englund is a classic and I always enjoy his films.

awesome!

I liked the trailer.  But my science side has to speak out- "Whatever cut her cauterized the wounds and set her on fire".  Flesh won't begin to burn until around 1,500 degree F (which would mean an alloyed steel so it wouldn't melt).  Though Freddy with glowing steel fingers would be cool!

Ok is there two threads on this for i know i responded already and my post is nowhere to be found

Godzilla_Rules wrote:

Ok is there two threads on this for i know i responded already and my post is nowhere to be found

(Everybody, sshhh.  Don't let her know it's a conspiracy...)

grrrrrrr  no more monkey videos for you shall i post!

jmh314 wrote:

Yeah that was really cool.  The studio is either A: going to steal some of these ideas cause they cant come up with thier own original ideas anymore  OR B:  Put out something a lot shittier than this.

you must be the amazing kreskin because you just predicted the future perfectly

I give this film the green light!!! I need the hour and 28 more mins, now!!

Not a bad fan trailer. Kudos.

Pretty good trailer.

I am actually really excited about this remake. It's probably the second remake I have actually been on the edge of my seat for more information with in  the last few years. Personally i think that they are gonna do a pretty good job with it. I think they learned from F13 on what the hardcore fans did and didn't like and now they can take that and put it towards a good retooling of Freddy.

I mean, it's about time he was scary again.

check out fuller's recent update from about 2 hrs ago:

"sometimes teasers/trailers can be found on the internet before they end up in theaters."

I'm going to give this remake a chance and go see it ..

For being a fan made trailer, that was really good.

hm...This is pretty good news and I"M MOST DEFINITELY SEEING ZOMBIELAND, but I just have a feeling even the trailer will suck tongue

Let's see, an Oscar nominated actor with chops to kill, or Robert Englund? Uhh, okay. I don't know why you wouldn't be excited about this one.

As long as they don't bring in any of the shit that made every NOES movie besides the first one so damn cheesy. Like dry ice and fog machines to convey dream sequences...uhhh, over done.... or the same dopey little theme played single note on a piano for the whole movie... double uuhhh... or Freddy talking about himself in the 3rd person, or little girls fucken jumping rope with the freakin fog machine and the cheesy single note theme playing all at once...

No, this movie can't help but be better. Just because an older movie brings back memories of me being a teen and seeing the first movie in the theater with my high school buddies doesn't make it good. The first one was good... the rest were horrible. Which is the one with the really bad Dokken song? Dream Warrior? Wow, now that's embarrassing.

MistressOf Horror wrote:

I'm going to give this remake a chance and go see it ..

I'm not a fan of remakes but I'm with mistress on this I'm gonna give it ago hmm