Topic: More News on FD4

i tried posting this on the other blog, but it got bumped down a ways...so i am posting it here and it can be deleted if need be, i just thought y'all should know

***  Bump and edit  2/9/07

Check this page out!!! ***  Bump and edit  2/9/07

Check this page out!!! http://www.insomniacmania.com/index_def … ?id=387632

according to insomniacmania.com (i don't know how reliable this site is) Ashton Kutcher, Clayne Crawford, Shane West, Lauren German, Sunny Mabrey, Tom Welling, and Ross Patterson are in talks for casting.  We should also expect this movie sometime in 2009.  I figure we should expect some news in the coming months on production.  I'll try to keep the updates coming

Last edited by TheResidentEvil (Today 06:08:00)

according to insomniacmania.com (i don't know how reliable this site is) Ashton Kutcher, Clayne Crawford, Shane West, Lauren German, Sunny Mabrey, Tom Welling, and Ross Patterson are in talks for casting.  We should also expect this movie sometime in 2009.  I figure we should expect some news in the coming months on production.  I'll try to keep the updates coming

Last edited by TheResidentEvil (Today 06:08:00)

Re: More News on FD4

I really hope that this is just a rumor.  I'm not a big fan of the Final Destination series so I probably won't like a 4th installment.

sounds like complete BS.

Yeah, that's what I thought.

Yea that site doesn't look to reliable.. Plus I think they would be casting much younger than that.. Ashton Kutcher and Tom Welling while they are young are no where near the age the last cast members were..

Note the fact that Final Destination 2 possessed a cast that was much older than 1 and 3.  Granted it may be a rumor, but i felt the need to post it because i said i would keep people posted on anything i found.  So there ya go