Topic: The Reaping Bumped to April

According to MoviesOnline The Reaping has once again been bumped. Inititally it was supposed to come out in November of 2006, then March and now its pushed back to April. I wonder whats going on? The source at MoviesOnline was WarnerBrothers but...

Read More : The Reaping Bumped to April

Re: The Reaping Bumped to April

All's well.  We'll still get The Reaping in April.

I just watched the trailer, that looks pretty good and Hilary Swank in the lead, I'm impressed.

I think this movies pretty kool but I probably won't see it until it comes out on dvd I'm saving my baby break for halloween lol..but this movie is very interesting.

i gotta agree the film looks great to me. Shame its bumped. I love Hillary Swank, great actress and oh my lord is she HOT smile

Hillary Swank is both a terrific actress and hot as hell.  It'll be good to see her in another horror flick.

Hmm I will have to say this is the dumbest move I have seen in a VERY long time by a studio.. Pitting The Reaping against Grindhouse!? Damn.. this movie is gonna flop.. HARD..

Sooner or later they will realize that and bump it back even further.  At least I hope so.

Hilary Swank is a terrific actress..my favorite movie with her in it was Boys Don't Cry..The Tina Brandon Story

She was also good in The Hills Have Eyes remake.

I didn't know she was in that..I haven't paid much attention to the sequel yet..sorry sad

She has a relatively small role, but for what it's worth, she does a good job.  She plays Lynn.