Topic: Masters of Horror DvD

Any news on whether this will one day be a box set witht he complete series? Or at least the complete Season(s) - I ain't forkin' forking out 25.00 a disc for this series but i am dying to see it!

Meh? Where's my prize pack? sad

Re: Masters of Horror DvD

Its about $15-$18 depending on where you get it for a movie tongue

But...so far no news of a box set for the Masters of Horror for North America.  The UK has a box set but so far its only has the first 4 or 5 I think.  I also have no idea what kind of extras there are.

Last edited by thegoldensimatar (2007-02-09 12:28:29)

A box set is what I'm holding out for.

just picked up jenifer from walmart for 8 bucks and deer woman was 10 bucks a while back

Yea they really aren't that expensive.. no where near $25 anyway.. I paid about $10 for each of them that I own.. No word on a box set.. I kind of highly doubt they will do one but who knows..

Possibly when they nail a few seasons in.  Just shooting that if they do a 3rd and 4th, take a break for a few years and let some new faces come up and the current young turks slowly take the reigns from the old guard and bring back Masters...maybe a US box set.

But I prefer no box set....like having them in single DVD cases so I can loan them out instead of handing a huge thing to someone.

I got mine for $4.50 each at Deep Discount DVD when they had a buy one get one free sale on the two packs, then Best Buy ran a sale around Halloween and had Imprint and Jenifer for $7.00 each.   I think the most I have paid is $9.00 for Haeckles Tale at Target.

ooo nice.

Yeah I picked up the entire first season for about $12 a piece in Canada which is a little bit pricey but beside a few of the episodes I think its worth it.

How many are there? Can someone give me all the titles so far? smile Thanks!

There are 13 in the first season