Topic: Resident Evil 5 Versus Mode Available Tomorrow

The new online multiplayer Versus mode will be available to download on Xbox LIVE and PlayStation Network beginning tomorrow, Tuesday, April 7, 2009.  For 400 Microsoft Points on Xbox LIVE, or $4.99 on the PlayStation Network, Resident Evil fans...

Read More : Resident Evil 5 Versus Mode Available Tomorrow

Re: Resident Evil 5 Versus Mode Available Tomorrow

I'm becoming increasingly annoyed with buying games full price and then a few weeks/months later having to shell out more money for downloadable content.

I know it's only $5, but thats not the point - its every game that is released and they don't come cheap to start with!
It's either maps, costumes, weapons, extra levels blah, blah, blah!
Why can't this content be included from the start or here's a thought, given to us for free seeing as how we have just paid upto £40 for the damn game to start with!!!!! GGGGgggrrrrr

That being said, i will probably be downloading this!!
And here ends my rant for the day   tongue

I don't know why but since RE5 was released I lost all interest in playing it. Maybe I am letting all my friends bad reviews bog my interest down too much

<----not a fan of the new direction resident evil is going.with that being said i think this idea of downloading new crap is a way to scout the market for home consoles to see it there a desire to pay extra for extras.i guess it all comes down to you saying "did i like the game enough to want more stuff for it" .as for me im a big fan of left 4 dead (the game not the online crap) so if new stuff is offered im there (which they did offer)

I buy all the exra content for the games I like Street Fighter and Resident Evil are included, played the Versus mode I do like the idea that now I can shoot Sheva and she bleeds now and the bullets don't go through her no more lol