Topic: Zombie Apocalypse Gameplay Clip

I recently just got an X-Box 360 after all this time so I am finally getting amped up over some of the potential games on the horizon now. Zombie Apocolapyse is definitely one of them coming out for X-Box 360 and PS3 in September from Konami.
Below ...

Read More : Zombie Apocalypse Gameplay Clip

Re: Zombie Apocalypse Gameplay Clip

I'm not sure hmm
It seems a little ...... Killzone-ish for me.
I prefer my zombie killing a bit more face to face.

looks kinda cool

im more opf a first person type of player so im not thrilled (altho yay for zombies my personal fav)
this does remind me of the old days of smash tv

It looks ok. Looks more like a game for the arcade or Playstation Network though.

I'm not a fan of the top down style game and this one seems pretty annoying already from what I just saw... and I hope that's not the actual "in game" music... didn't they learn that heavy metal never once has done anything but RUIN movies?.. Just ask Wes Craven (the King of cheesy metal in his movies).... the games and movies for that matter that have the creepiest atmospheres are the ones with scored soundtracks.

I don't like Left 4 Dead either, ...another mindless game. I'll stick with games in the adventure/horror genre thank you very much. Fast paced and horror don't mix very well in games, at least they aren't scary.

congrats on the 360 anyway man... there are a shitload of games you need to catch up on!