Topic: Bioshock 2 GamePlay Trailer

Below you can checkout some spiffy new footage for BioShock 2. I enjoyed Bioshock but it was by no means my all time favorite game. I am more a Fallout 3 guy but without question Bioshock was still a fun time had by all.
Watch the trailer below whic...

Read More : Bioshock 2 GamePlay Trailer

Re: Bioshock 2 GamePlay Trailer

My brother bought me Bioshock for my birthday last year not knowing that I hate first person view games I played it for about 15 minutes and never put it back in, graphics look good though.

I think it will be areally cool film, but I'm not into gaming that much. I am very selective with my games haha.

the video was taken down meh but i too recently got a hold of fallout 3 and i must say good game but talking to everybody is getting on my nerves.ive just arrived at the megaton town and done some grunt work and i havent even seen an opponent yet.maybe ill blow up that bomb in the center of town -hee hee

I hope that Bioshock 2 will have someonline elements like a VS mode or multiplayer...the first one was good but you really can't call it a next gen game experiance...still a great looking game though!  Can't wait for the movie