Topic: Silent Night Zombie Night

I was checking out the myspace page and pictures. This looks like a zombie movie we should all give a whirl. I still like the look of the zombie santa and the makeup for the zombies in the pictures is really well done. I hope we get a trailer soon big_smile

Re: Silent Night Zombie Night

When is to be released?

Not sure

This sounds good! big_smile

SWEET! i found a trailer!! [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3o30FcuXbs[/youtube]

Looks like it could be a good low budget flick.  Plus, anyone who uses Trans-Siberian Orchestra music gets a thumbs up from me.

The actual score composed for SN,ZN sounds great!

I WANT to see this movie!!!
Looks like everything I like about an Indie!!!

azathoth wrote:

Plus, anyone who uses Trans-Siberian Orchestra music gets a thumbs up from me.

Oh, but yes!

that looks great

O.......M........G
I need to see this like yesteday!!

Sounds pretty cool. Definitely film I will need to check out. God I love zombie films. smile

Thanks for the kind words folks!

Silent Night, Zombie Night update: working on some paper work and  courting distribution deals. Kind of stinks it's not out on Dvd and Blu-ray for Christmas 09, but it has done well in its movie theater premiers; London, Las Vegas, Somewhere in New Mexico, and Los Angeles. Some other big-screen screening dates probably happening as well.  Anyone extra friendly with local theaters that are Indie friendly and cost efficient, feel free to drop suggestions and we'll look into it.

Last edited by ArsonCuff (2010-01-06 18:34:57)

Lots of People are dyyyyying to see your movie!!! ME ME included cool