Topic: HELP With Horror Trivia!

Hello, Im new here, first of all I would like to say Hi to everyone around, second of all, I would like you to help me out on this one guys; the thing is I think I have the answers to most of this questions but I just wanted to make sure, and I'm quite confident you guys have what it takes to help me out on this one, It'll be fun!

The questions are:

1) His luck ran out on Elm Street. He was in his room watching tv, when he feel asleep on a water bed. A fountain of blood is the result of this guy’s bad luck. Who is he? Real name.

2) His luck ran out when he was still a new kid on the block. After taking a bullet in a Shyamalan film, he almost lost his leg to the X Files Ashman. Who is he? Real name.

3) His luck ran out when he decided to play with a certain puzzle box. The gates of hell opened up and the poor guy became a human pin cushion. He was a member of a different kind of breed in another film. Who is he? Character name.

4) Talk about bad luck. While taking a moonlit stroll, she got bit by a furry four legged suitor. An occasional dead boyfriend here and there, was followed by late nights and parties galore. That was until her sister had to off her. What movie?

5) His luck ran out when he decided to be a camp counselor at Crystal Lake. While having some fun in an out of the way cabin, he got speared. He also flatlined in a movie and was hollow in another. Who is he? Real name.

6) Van Wilder should’ve stayed in college. There was nothing but bad luck when he bought a dream house for him and his family. Too bad their dream house is full of evil spirits telling him to off the wife and kids. What movie?

7) Her luck ran out when she met Captain Howdy. Pea soup, heads spinning and a crucifix fetish were her thing. Who is she? Character name.

8) This guy has no luck in any of his movies. He played a police officer in a small town when some aliens slithered their way in. He bit it on 2 different vampire related projects and he can’t find serenity even on his own ship. Who is he? Real name.

9) His luck ran out when he rented an apartment from the ex Mrs. Don Johnson. He never pays rent, drives the other tenants away and systematically ruins the lives of his landlords. He went gung-ho and a little batty in other films. Who is he? Real name.

10) Her luck ran out when she made a wrong turn in West Virginia. Talk about bad luck… She lost all of her friends to a hillbillies dinner and she can’t even kill vampires in Sunnydale anymore. She soon found her true calling though. Who is she? Real name.

11) Sarah Connor thought she had it bad when she had to stop Schwarzenegger. That was a piece of cake compared to the bad luck she had when she ran into bible beating high schoolers in Gatlin. Name the movie.

12) Case of good luck, turned bad. 2 brothers driving cross country with a hottie college girl. Lucky, lucky, lucky, but wait. Here’s where it goes bad. A prank backfires and they have Buffalo Bill in a semi hot on their tails. He’ll stop at nothing to end their fun times. Name the movie.

13) His luck ran out when his uncle died. A house of glass and ghosts a plenty was all he inherited. He soon found himself on a quest of the galaxy and became a monk later on in life. Who is he? Real name.

Thanks in advance guys!

Last edited by poguish (2007-02-11 15:39:36)

Re: HELP With Horror Trivia!

1. Johnny Depp
2. Donnie Walhberg
3. ?
4. ?
5. Kevin Bacon
6. Amityville Horror
7. Regan (Linda Blair played her)
8. ?
9. ?
10. Eliza Dushku
11.Terminator
12. Joy Ride
13. 13 Ghost

Thats all I got hopefully some these you will need

3. Captain Elliot Spencer became Pinhead
8. Nathan Fillion

9. Michael Keaton (Pacific Heights)
11. Children of the Corn
13. Tony Shalhoub

Last edited by ichorous (2007-02-11 21:55:21)

4. Ginger Snaps

That should do it.

OMG! You guys rock You really helped me out on this one, I'll be around, thanks for the help guys!

thanks guys too I read some of the questions wrong lol..

Trust me, if you come to this site with a question, it will be answered.

I Told You,this Site Totally Rocks!!!!!!!you Want Answers Abouta Movie Anything,you Will Find It In Here!

Ok answer me this,

What horror movie was a all male cast?

BTW I know the answer just testing you guys smile