Topic: I Had a strange day!

Today has be so werid because

I Woke up this morning feeling strange ( so i had a shower)

i work in wasehouse (packing small and big boxes)
and i am  the one who send out and makes the labels to put the boxes and bags and letters

i was rushing around  at time and  (i am sure ) that i felt  a cold finger on the  back of my neck and then i stop   and looked back and then the big boxs fell  (30 of them )in front me

i  could have been under those boxes if i didn't feel the cold finger!

After work, i was walking to the bus stop and i saw the bus coming
i was about to run into road and wind blows white wet bag on to my leg so i stop to shake it off whn i got to crossing and the light were still red and car speed past qucking!

If the wind didn't blow the bag on to leg, i would have got hit by the car!

While a man went flying on bus, when bus had to stop quickly has car came in front of bus!

So that it
i just had really strange day!

Last edited by BASSI (2009-04-17 12:59:12)

Re: I Had a strange day!

That is creepy lol I've got goosebumps running over me. Seems like someone is watching over you BASSI, either that or your one lucky sod! smile but still I agree that is one strange day.

damn dude... well glad to hear your ok. the gods must be in your favor today

Damn man, that's pretty sweet. It’s stories like yours that serve to remind me of why I love our genre so much. The love of the unknown, the feeling that though often just coincidence, there are unexplained events that are far too fantastic to ignore. In your case, a chilling finger and an ethereal wind come to your rescue on the same day. A pretty good day if you ask me, but perhaps you should stay in bed tomorrow.

that's amazing.  Have you recently been smashed really hard in the head or someone close to you die?  You got some amazing powers there smile

Yea, thats creepy.

I don't believe in God or any of that stuff, but it seems like SOMETHING didn't want you dying today.  That's Final Destination shit right there, glad to hear you're safe.

Gardenofstone10 wrote:

That's Final Destination shit right there.

So does that mean we're all fucked too?  I mean we read the post and took time out of our life to read and post and during that time we may have died so I guess we're all fucked too. yikes

gabs1515 wrote:

that's amazing.  Have you recently been smashed really hard in the head or someone close to you die?  You got some amazing powers there smile

By that prognosis lol lol I should have powers given I have smashed my head against concrete. Powers... I wish! tongue

But you do have a power BTK.
You have the power to ramble semi-coherently on the internet big_smile

I didn't say it was a good power or a unique power but it's a power none the less big_smile:D

LOL lol thanks!

And you have the power to be able to tell jokes that make us laugh. Oh my we are blessed!! tongue big_smile

There will be NO dying for Bassi today!!!

very cool circumstances Bassi, I've had a couple of what I would call "ghostly interventions" in my life, but never more than one in a day. big_smile

We found an elf owl nesting in our garage today, i thought that was kind of strange LOL

^ but not as strange as an owl elf... lol

for boredom's sake I just tried saying owl elf ten times fast - bloody impossible
- making a strange day stranger...

Well good thing BASSI that cold finger didn't push you or the wind was blowing the other way... or else we would have a flattened out Bassi on the boards.

deadhorse13 wrote:

for boredom's sake I just tried saying owl elf ten times fast - bloody impossible
- making a strange day stranger...

Just to make a stranger strange day even stranger, don't you think that'd be a good name for a band?  Deadhorse and the Owl Elf!

...on the next American Idol !  lol

...singing Michael Jackson tunes lol

careful - I do a deadly "Rock With You"

Cool, but I don't know it. Do ya think its a winner?

when I bust out with "the worm" it's all over, shoe - in lol

OK 1...2...3...4... sing lol I can't hear you lol

Interesting story there Bassi, just think that phantom that poked you in the back could be watching you next time your in the bathroom...

now THAT cold finger would be scary.

when in Rome -

I was cold fingered on a bus once

that's the last time I'll ever fall asleep on public transportation!