Topic: 28 Days Later Limited Edition DVD

Is it a zombie movie? Or isn't it? Regardless of your take on it this is one of my favorite horror movies. Now according to DVDActive, via DreadCentral we get word that their will be a limited edition DVD release. The only real good reason to bu...

Read More : 28 Days Later Limited Edition DVD

Re: 28 Days Later Limited Edition DVD

ill buy it my 28 dayz later got destroied due to my counsins sooo ill be sure to pick this up and i get to see 28 weeks later btw does anyone no anythign about a trailer for that movie yet

i already own a copy, i wont be buying it. If it was a longer cut i would buy it.

Somewhere down the line I might pick up the new version.  But for now, my copy will do just fine.

I didn't get a chance to pick this up yet, but I guess now would be a good time.  To bad its not a better cut than the first release.

yeah now is a good time if you dont own it. free 28 weeks later ticket is worth it alone.

I already own it, also, so there is no reason to pick this up.

I allready own it to, whats the use of buying it, for the packaging. If it had added scenes then maybe.

I have to agree, my DVD is just fine and I'm sure a movie ticket will be cheaper than the new DVD

Someday I'm gonna do a complete upgrade on my DVD collection.  Some day.