Topic: Left 4 Dead FREE Survival Pack Addon

I am not the biggest fan of Left 4 Dead but nothing says loving like a free addon from the fine folks at VALVE. The Left 4 Dead Survival Pack will be released via Xbox Live at roughly 2 am PST on April 21. The DLC is free to all owners of Left 4 Dead...

Read More : Left 4 Dead FREE Survival Pack Addon

Re: Left 4 Dead FREE Survival Pack Addon

Very cool...plan on downloading it as soon as I get home...great game!

Too bad I sold my copy of Left 4 Dead because it gets old so fast.

I almost sold mine last week too. It was fun online but eventually I felt I played it all I could. I'll give the new content a chance. I just hope that some of the nasty glitches get fixed on 360.

left 4 dead got old for me about 20minutes in.

I just can't bring myself to pay $60 for a video game anymore. That's just too ridiculous for me.

I've played the game to death. I'd be more psyched for the new additions if they didn't introduce melee fatigue.

Last edited by pR1m3vil (2011-05-03 22:31:13)

i was one of the few here that championed the game from the begining but i must type a correction as now that ive played everything including the new stuff ...well its not as good as i originally thought great idea horrible follow thru just sad that playstation 2 can do better online than a computer game

Last edited by skincarver (2009-04-21 23:43:35)

Granted i felt we all should have gotten the other two maps( rest or all of the maps) to play online in multiplayer in the beginning. Also all it really add is just one small mini map for survival mode, the Tower. Which to me is not enough in the first place. What it really needed to add for me to get my spent of $60 bucks is at least 6 - 8 campaign  instead of the 4 original ones, with 8 instead of 4 i could feel i got my moneys worth. Unless they continue to give us more free DLC then i can say i got my moneys worth.