Topic: Old Habits Die Hard

I was Kane Hodders "flashback character" in this one.

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea … d=56203511

Re: Old Habits Die Hard

I would love to be Kane Hodder's ANYTHING in a movie, that man is like a god

Cool trailer. When will this movie be out on dvd? I liked the mask used in it.

Not sure when it will be out, but the guy who made it is having the Full Moon tattoo and horror festival this weekend here where I live.

Loved the mask in the movie and love Kane Hodder so will be on the lookout for this smile

Which one are you in the trailer?

Gardenofstone10 wrote:

I would love to be Kane Hodder's ANYTHING in a movie, that man is like a god

His Anything?? Thats scary lol

Hey Lee(oops) Ace, I read your website and it's very impressive and with your stunts but you have no info on martial arts on it. Do you know or studied any in your life cause that can really help you out in your stunts.

The first person who taught me TKD(Tae Kwon Do)  was a guy from my hometown here...Don Ruffin and he has a long list of his films on imdb.com and moved to California and lives there since like 1980. He's a stunt coordinator in many big time tv shows and has been seen in films as an actor and you see his face like Sometimes They Come Back, Howard the Duck, Andersonville, Tremors 4, etc.....when he lived in my town I was only like 8 or 9 yrs old and he was a 2nd degree black belt back then and I saw him about 10 yrs ago at a X-mas party when he was back here and he talked to me for a bit and I think he's like 6th degree in it and studied many other forms too but what kept him in shape and ready for stunts was being in martial arts. So my point is....you might wanna try studying some type of martial arts for like fight sequences which is always good to know. Don has been set on fire, etc....you name it...

Here's Don's IMDB page:

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0749280/