Topic: 2012

omg 2012 dont look scary  did the ppl who made that movie read The Bible befor they made this movie The Bible says water wiped out the world the 1st time and they says its the end of the world in 2012 meh are ppl who beliveing this crap are they high on dope its not going to happen  and to ppl who make end of the world crappy movie give up on them  99% of the end of the world movies suck.:lol:

Re: 2012

huh  lol

Blade The Daywalker wrote:

omg 2012 dont look scary  did the ppl who made that movie read The Bible befor they made this movie The Bible says water wiped out the world the 1st time and they says its the end of the world in 2012 meh are ppl who beliveing this crap are they high on dope its not going to happen  and to ppl who make end of the world crappy movie give up on them  99% of the end of the world movies suck.:lol:

I really wish you'd use some sort of punctuation in your posts. Just a suggestion.

I love Omega Man, The Last Man On Earth, Planet Of The Apes, The Quiet Earth, Night Of The Comet, 28 Days Later, A Thief In The Night (1972)
those are a few, end times movies ROCK big_smile

I'm quite looking forward to it. big_smile  I don't believe the prediction, and I doubt the film will be as good as I'm hoping for, but I love a good disaster or end times film.  There's something very scary in the idea of being the last (or one of the last) people standing, or of preparing for the end of the world as we know it.

i wish it was out now. nothing in the threaters this week and i am bored

The world will not end in 2012 at all lol. I don't believe in ghosts, Bigfoot, Loch Ness, UFO's, Santa Claus, etc.......but the world will not end in 2012 lol.:P

It's gonna end in 2013.:lol:

well i believe in ghosts 100% but i do not believe the world would end in 2012 but can you emagine the paranoia?  it will be like the Y2K  all over again when everyone thought all the computers world wide will crash

Last edited by pR1m3vil (2011-05-03 22:50:11)

pR1m3vil wrote:

Isn't there already a 2012 thread?

Yeah, started by me and I suggest you all start packing.

I'm waiting for Y3K before I start packing.

Last edited by mdc666 (2009-04-26 12:04:11)

its not going to happen trust me dont worry its just a movie.

It's on the internet, of course it's true!

I can't wait until it's close to the predicted end, I forsee some crazy behavior from people

Well the 2012 end scenario and the bibles are two different things;in the bible the end is a long and drawn out process that invovles the antichrist,the rapture,wormwood,and biblical plagues.The people who believes in the 2012 ending (because the mayan calendar ends in 2012) thinks that the end will come through natural occurrences like meteorites,tidal waves and man-made plagues;nothing really supernatural about their beliefs.Basically there is alot of speculation about what the ending will be since no one ever really claimed that they know how the worlds gonna end in 2012.Also some people like to tie in the Nostrodomus prophocies with the bibles into 2012 when they really should be kept separate.

2012 is not only the Mayans, it is also when we cross the galactic elliptic.  That's when the Galactic Overlords can shoot their death rays at us.  I hear it turns people into unicorns.

Saw the trailer for the movie yesterday. Looks terrible. But then again it is a Roland Emmerich film

I love PA movies, they are right up there with zombie movies, and sometimes they are both together, which of course is perfect.

But the world won't end in 2012, at the rate we're going, it will end way before then.

I kinda sick of the whole damn end of the world thing. people are fed some shit all the time to keep them stirred up.

floridapossum wrote:

I love PA movies,

I agree, much better than New Jersey films.  big_smile

did the ppl who made that movie read The Bible befor they made this movie ...are ppl who beliveing this crap are they high on dope

It's funny that you reference "reading the Bible" and "believing this crap"  in the same sentence.  Just sayin.  wink

I'm just going to wait until the summer of 2012 and sit back and watch everyone freak out.  The Y2K thing was pretty fun, but at least it was something we could control (and yes, there would have been problems if we didn't fix a bunch of things).  No way anyone can control the Galactic Overlord Unicorn Rays, so grab a mojito and enjoy (hey, I like 'Burn Notice')

I think being a unicorn would be fun.  I could poke things.

moviemaven wrote:

I think being a unicorn would be fun.  I could poke things.

As opposed to being poked?  lol

(Sorry sorry sorry, couldn't resist)

Oh cause I'm soooo offended.  LOL  You know how sensitive I am to things.

lol

I'm looking forawrd to this movie!The trailer looks really cool...I love the mythology of the Mayan calander.So let's see if the calander is right,i want to see this movie and i also want 2012 to get here...