Topic: Another Asian Remake... PHONE

I tell you what it seems everytime I turn around I am posting a brand new announcement about yet another remake. This go around from ScreenDaily comes word that the korean horror film PHONE is getting remade.
The director Byeong-ki Ahn’s ...

Read More : Another Asian Remake... PHONE

Re: Another Asian Remake... PHONE

Stop turning around

Wait till they start remaking the remakes! LOL!

Actually Videodrome, one of my all time faves, could be pretty cool if done right with some kick ass effects. Not that the original's weren't pretty sweet for its day and I think they still hold up. Anyway...

Oh goody... sad

roll

...I have nothing to say, you really don't wanna hear it....

hmmroll

I still haven't watched the asian original Phone dvd which I won on here in a contest last year on HM.ca lol. I guess I need to watch it soon. I have too many unwatched dvds. I bet I have like 50 movies here at my house that I haven't even watched yet. I have 1,033 yds now and I gotta quit buying some many and sit back and watch the ones I have lol.:lol:

WHAT ?? roll

And I am sure the asian origional is better than the american remake it always is.

There is no need for a remake when the original is so good; so damn good!!! I saw this film on the "big screen" in Tokyo when it came out some years ago. It was the first Korean horror film I had ever seen, and well.... it turned me into a Korean horror film JUNKIE... as if my name didn't give that away. Loved The Phone!!!!!!

Last edited by Bunshinsaba (2009-05-23 21:46:14)