Topic: Monster Photos, Mega Shark vs Giant Octopus

From Avery comes two new photos for Mega Shark vs Giant Octopus.  This is the latest film ins The Asylum Lineup. They are also working on The Terminators, Transmorphers 2, The Land That Time Forgot. Mega Sharks synopsis is as follows;  The ...

Read More : Monster Photos, Mega Shark vs Giant Octopus

Re: Monster Photos, Mega Shark vs Giant Octopus

I NEED to see that lol it looks so awesome and cheesy!

HAHAHAHAHAHA
Nice...I will have to look out for this film...what could be better than a Giant Shark eating a bridge?

I love a good cheese-fest!!!
The creatures look a lot better than I though they would.

The teaser trailer is on the dvd for Terminators (which was amusing and in a shocker for an Asylu movie, it actually moved) but since the monsters are never shown, you wouldn't know it was MSvsGO until the titles popped up.

Fun stuff!

this is gonna be AWESOME, hahaha, can't wait.

Mega Shark vs. Giant Octopus is based on a true story.

Is it based on a true story?  We can only hope...The mosters DO look better than I would have though too...

I actually really want to see this for the fun of it. Irefuse to watch any of their other shit films though haha. But this one just looks fun!

Thats one of the most beautiful things Ive ever laid my eyes on. I love movies like this.

Will the DVD come with a free bongload?  Because if it did, they'd make back the money they spent on the promo!  Hell, I'd buy one!  Or four........

That is one big octipus so i hacve to see it. But that Loranzo character is a super bad actor so i am worried it will be poor quality. but we shall see!

LivingDeadDoll wrote:

Will the DVD come with a free bongload?  Because if it did, they'd make back the money they spent on the promo!  Hell, I'd buy one!  Or four........

Speaking of bongload, what about Asylum's first 3D film?

http://theasylum.cc/product.php?id=158

I will watch anything (and I mean anything) with a shark or sharks in it.  And believe me, I have seen some very cheesy stuff!  This looks like a fun one - - another one I want to see is called "MEG".  I have it saved in my queue, but the release date is unknown.

Aidan13 wrote:

HAHAHAHAHAHA
Nice...I will have to look out for this film...what could be better than a Giant Shark eating a bridge?

What could be better than a Giant Shark eating a bridge...the scene where the Giant Shark leaps through the air and attacks a plane! I saw the movie last night and it is all kinds of cheese, but definitely enjoyable cheese! smile

chubungie wrote:

I will watch anything (and I mean anything) with a shark or sharks in it.  And believe me, I have seen some very cheesy stuff!  This looks like a fun one - - another one I want to see is called "MEG".  I have it saved in my queue, but the release date is unknown.

I'm surprised Meg is even available on a queue, since not only has it not been released, but it hasn't even started filming yet.  The financing fell through and it's in Hollywood limbo.  It's too bad, really.  I was looking forward to it, myself.

And I hate to say it, but from what I've seen of this movie it looks like fun.  Good, cheesy fun.  I may have to actually check it out, Lorenzo Lamas bad acting or not.  wink

This movie takes that saying, "Just because you can do something doesn't mean that you should".
to soaring new heights.
A shark that can eat bridges? That's not even scary or funny. How many fucken times do you need to get hit on the head to think that this is a good idea for a movie?

Maybe his next movie he can have a giant tampon from outer space that falls into the Pacific ocean and soaks up all the water. Or a kidnapper that doesn't think his plans through and kidnaps everyone leaving nobody left to give him ransom.

And people rank on good ol' Uwe ?

I still can't get over that bridge picture... it baffles me... This director is out of his mind.

TenderJane wrote:

This movie takes that saying, "Just because you can do something doesn't mean that you should".
to soaring new heights.
A shark that can eat bridges? That's not even scary or funny. How many fucken times do you need to get hit on the head to think that this is a good idea for a movie?

Maybe his next movie he can have a giant tampon from outer space that falls into the Pacific ocean and soaks up all the water. Or a kidnapper that doesn't think his plans through and kidnaps everyone leaving nobody left to give him ransom.

And people rank on good ol' Uwe ?

I still can't get over that bridge picture... it baffles me... This director is out of his mind.

TenderJane!!!  Brilliant!!!  I'm in.  I'll be glad to produce both movies.  wink