Topic: Ju-on The Grudge Video Game Trailer

Recently we have been bringing you all the details on Feel an adaptation of the Ju-on movie franchise. It was also revealed that in a recent Japanese video game magazine Famitsu that Takashi Shimizu is on board as a "horror advisor". Below you can ch...

Read More : Ju-on The Grudge Video Game Trailer

Re: Ju-on The Grudge Video Game Trailer

lol lol

As more and more Japanese Wii horror games get released over there... NON of them ever make over here!?!......wtf!?... Do they really think that horror games don't sell in the States?

Some of the sickest horror games I have owned over the years have been Japanese imports
So I have a closet full of sick looking games I just don't understand how to play..lol...I just push fucken buttons.

They better release this here. Not enough US gaming horror.

There is plenty of good U.S. horror games.. Especially recently.. Not for the Wii though.. This game may make its way to the states it just really depends on whether or not they think their is really a market for it here..

As far as what I think of this game I think it looks really cool. I have a Wii and knowing how it works will make for a fun time.. Especially playing this in the dark.. Reminds me a lot of Butterfly Effect..

Escape from bug island made it over here.

Yea.. That game had a really cool name in Japan too.. I have no idea why they changed the title for the states.. Escape From Bug Island sounds like some kind of really bad B-movie..