Topic: Be painted as a zombie!

I found out about this website today and it sounds pretty cool. You can submit a picture and he will paint what you would look like as a zombie. Looking at the examples, he does pretty good work. The cost is $80.

http://www.zombieportraits.com/index.html

Re: Be painted as a zombie!

Very interesting... But I think my gf would kill me if I spent $80 on a zombie protrait.

That is cool, but I wouldn't pay 80 bucks for it either.

thats some freakin good artwrok but it aint worth 80$$. id rather just look at some cannibal corpse album art, allt the grose zombie shit ull ever need.

Last edited by deathgate666 (2007-02-16 14:05:19)

definately a cool idea, but just not worth the monies.

So far it appears to be unanimous.  We're all impressed to some degree by the artwork, but $80.00 is a bit, actually a lot too much.

You guys aren't looking at the big picture.  It's a zombie potrait of yourself!

would u spend 80$ on it Tim?

Actually I plan on spending $160 on it. I am going to get a double portrait with me and my girl. It will be a couple of months before I order it, but I will be sure to post it when I do.

If I had it, sure.

yeah 80 is to much for me. I am not rich like Greg and Tim lol.

Don't get me wrong, I am not saying that $80 or $160 is not a lot of money. But, for what you get I think it is worth it.

thats crazy, but really cartoony, it'd be cooler if it was more realistic.

If I learn how to do this kind of effect in photoshop I'll do your photo free. Watching you guys make "zombie faces" would be more than enough pay for me.

Me?  Rich?  HAHA

Come on, Meh!  You know I spend all my money on DVDs.