Re: DRUNK thread

I cant explain it you gotta listen. You will love it if you like jazz fusion, rock, zappa, funk, and wierd story....

bring it on

Well I can explain it since I've heard it for like 26 years so I know the- thing-- fish with mammy nuns and nackens and all

Me love it I use to play it for everyone and most were disgusted by it. I didnt care cayse its ZAPPA

I'm still listening its the album thread I posted in lol
man it would thrill me tonight to hear a nother thing fish fan would blow my mind.

AZ where you at?

^^
Sorry, bud, I snoozed off for a bit.

I just crashed my neybors party
lots of fun

wheres the slither  it use to slime out all over

wheres my buddy fred?

do do do do do do do ya

slither slide...

Where fuck are you drunk fuckers when Im fuckin here fuck?
at least I got ...nothin shit

wheres my buddy fred?

do do do twat snif gawd  i love hairy pussy but not the ones who worship their flag!

fuckin weird where I woke up/// id still be passed out if I woke in a half normal spot. I dont remember passing out in my front porch I never did that before. It must of been that young thing last night well not too young but 30somthin young yep I wish I could remeber

Well fred it looks like I have no choice but to go to the licker store and get some more and do it all over agin hopefully remeber this time around! later.

Where is that Fred Garvin? where are you man. Are you too busy cruisin the love strip or what? you is part of this thread man where you at for fuk sakes

DemonToSome wrote:

Well fred it looks like I have no choice but to go to the licker store....

http://www.bibi.org/box/2005/marco/Dan_James.jpg

DemonToSome wrote:

Where is that Fred Garvin? where are you man. Are you too busy cruisin the love strip or what? you is part of this thread man where you at for fuk sakes

Fred Come Out and Plaayyyyy

Ya you tell him Dead...

Hey so hows the party goin on over there Dead. I wish I could be there!

I just had a flash prob a drug one but man listen to zep ramble on for the first time back in what 70 and ALL MUSIC IS NEW THAN but it strts off kinda mellow than bang  Johh Bonham started to pound his drum kit on that tune it made an impression I will never forget

^^
reminds me of something...

I know Bonham doesn't do much really in this tune compared to other early ones but damn it this tune dug in my spine and gave me a hardon ha

OK az but how does that remind you of anything besides monkys

Or is this your ultimate monky tune?

I just typed in "monkey music" and got that.  I thought it was fairly cool.

Awesome I hear ya thats how ya play the game/....... but dont for get you got the ole demon to some inter-fear-ing in some stuff here lol

^^
Hey now, that's how we roll-

http://webby.com/humor/i/More-Fun-Than-A-Barrel-Full-Of-Monkeys-L.jpg

He's here just to provide mood music-
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l8nzwqco2G1qzil04o1_500.gif

Last edited by azathoth (2012-08-09 21:36:43)

woof and roll all the way