Re: DRUNK thread

I passed out ... my fuckin computer table was broken my keyboard on the floor man what what a livin wreck I am

^^^ & ^^

http://millionluck.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/laughing-monkey.jpg

lol

azathoth wrote:
Ghostseeker wrote:

Nevermind...just a bad day. {including the 'nevermind, that a bad day' deleted selection}

Well played, sir. I have used that tactic many time on the forums.  But if you ever feel like you need to freak out a bit, here or on SKype, feel free- I listen well and may have an idea or 2 for you.  Main thing, I never give up anything to anyone unless it hits the "plan/will harm others" level, 'cause that's just something I can't ignore, and I believe is a legal requirement.

Thanks bro, I appreciate that.  I do hope to jump in with y'all on Skype sometime soon if I can figure out how to find everyone.  I popped on days ago but everyone was listed as off line, so not sure if I was looking at that right.

Double Post.

Weird.  Well, as long as we're all here, I have an announcement.

Something that irritates me (there's many many many other things too) is when people take off latex gloves wrong in movies.  Anyone that has worn them for real, and dealt with hazardous things knows there is a particular way to take them off.  Use one hand to pinch the outside off the other hand's glove a pull it part way off.  Then you use the inside of that glove to reach in at other hand's opening and pull that one down.  Then use the inside of that glove to completely remove other glove.

Point is - You don't wasn't to outside of either glove to make contact with your skin.  People in movies need to do it more realistically.

Last edited by Ghostseeker (2013-12-01 01:29:48)

^^

Here's the current convo's uri.  Just put it in your browser's address bar-

skype:?chat&blob=Zf9uGBmVI-iGo7b4tnC8AOZnNcMCvAvc6tmXvzjTwGWOUyFa13cBxrvYfv_rGyUOjZSZwFnafUmR3QG4bEw128zvFov3onN6C5VaN8HbUmSJBrd1c9fxPyPZ04ex-8exuSaaUfuXMgZvJWVIIDbfgn50rAdxXtHeYebkazl-1I_hcL1tg7wf55eO5Fl3UbvYvHkNvoq3PqZQ

^^
Sorry Ghosty, I hadn't added you to the convo before.  You're now on the list.

Thanks man.  Hope I can pop in soon. smile

No probs, Scooby.

Ghostseeker ha you....
Its kinda funny you knew who I was. I wasnt hiding fuck that but hey you muthafuker are the winner of my no mans land trophy!!

I know Lony knew who I ws...
its just fucked like holy fuck...

like I'm back but I'm NOT!?

HOLY FREAKING H3LL WHAT A GREAT NEW YEAR START!!!

Welcome to 2014 my best friend Jack Dan!!! big_smile

http://static.lockerz.com/decalz/W600/image001343245763397zumnve.jpeg

I'd like to be drunk, but I don't drink, so please...seriously, huge simple favor, and I am genuinely requesting this...someone fill a glass with with your favorite liquor (Vodka would be great), and drink it to me...like out loud, say, "This one's for Ghost."  Then slam it like a shot, like I woulda when I was drinking.  Man that would be so cool!

^^^
*kXnPunk fills up a big glass of beer and another one half the size of the beer one full of Jack Dan half because I start with it and with a big beer one after, just gimme a little chance. lol

CHEERS to you Ghostseeker.

Glub, glub, gloo, glup... big_smile

You rock Punk...thanks!

Yeah I do. lol
But no probs man.

Oh, seen this one??? big_smile

http://www.horror-movies.ca/Forum/viewt … 54#p691154

Last edited by kXnPunk (2014-01-01 18:58:17)

E VIVA Espana!!!

Very good one this is.

http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/58/bc/59/58bc5947c6cf9354d19f0fdc53c5ab90.jpg

Second 1.18 ltr Molson Dry 10,1%. Yum. Works, really works!!! lol

When I was an alki, I was usually the obnoxious kind and sometimes that would progress into the nasty, violent kind-generally when I was in no shape to defend myself to begin with.    I'd feel guilty the next day, so guess what I'd do to soothe the guilt?  Get drunk and the cycle would start all over again.  That's largely why I quit-and yes, I had to go to rehab for the process.  I was growing sick and tired of losing friends and making enemies.  If I hadn't have been that way when I drank, I'd've probably died of cirrhosis long ago.

Congrats on conquering your demons, takes a lot of strength.

^^^
H3LL yes it does.

Me well I like them way too much to let them go. lol

CHEERS!!!

I really didn't know I was a card carrying alcoholic until I tried quitting on my own and experienced DTs.  Thought I was just a greedy asshole with a tendency toward OTC.

Was talking to a friend of mine Friday, whom, when at his worst, would drive home in his truck completely liquored, and would so drunk he would have conversations with himself thinking someone else was there.

^^^
That is TOTALLY irresponsible. Drinking and driving is the worst really.

http://cdnl.rebelcircus.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/300x450/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/f/u/fuck_my_liver_flask.png

! agree about drinking and driving being irresponsible-even though that's how I lost my license.  Happened a few decades ago, but I never bothered to get it back.