Re: DRUNK thread

Well Friday night I will be at the pub as usual with some friends and then I will have me a case of either Michelob Light, Coors(original), Amstel Light, or Heineken in my frig for when I get home, lol.

Schiner Bach and Ziegen Bach are the best Texas beers.  I also like Jamaican Red Stripe.  I have also started taking shots of Jim Beam straight from the bottle.  Wonder who talked me into that?

worst beer in all of the world is Lion Brown from New Zealand, it tastes like a mix of alka-seltzer and piss. ugh.

thedeadshallrule wrote:

worst beer in all of the world is Lion Brown from New Zealand, it tastes like a mix of alka-seltzer and piss. ugh.

Thanks for the heads up there.  I like to try new beer.

Worst beer I ever had was Schaffer or Schlitz.

When I do drink beer I usually go with Corona and blackened voodoo is a beer not many people have tried.

goldenwarrior wrote:

When I do drink beer I usually go with Corona and blackened voodoo is a beer not many people have tried.

Blackened Voodoo beer?  That sounds yummy. I am guessing that's a Louisanna beer.
Looks like we need to plan a road trip to Nawlins!

The Epitome of Fear wrote:
goldenwarrior wrote:

Blackened Voodoo beer?  That sounds yummy. I am guessing that's a Louisanna beer.

You must have some sort of telepath abilities because you certainly can read my mind wink

goldenwarrior wrote:
goldenwarrior wrote:

You must have some sort of telepath abilities because you certainly can read my mind wink

Reading your mind may be dangerous.  I know if your were reading mine right now you would blush.

okay i know i am probably drinking alone tonight but i am starting early cause it has been one hell of a week

I was at the pub tonight from like 6:45 til 9:45 maybe and just drank beer and and had a few shots of liguors with friends so I am cool now.

well at least i ain't drinking alone
i can always count on RIP.

well at least i ain't drinking alone
i can always count on RIP.

The more the merrier lol.

Yeah I got toasty last night and Rip made me laugh till my tummy hurt.  Prolly get toasty again tonight.  Rip makes me do bad things.

Yeah I got toasty last night and Rip made me laugh till my tummy hurt.  Prolly get toasty again tonight.  Rip makes me do bad things.

Hmmmm....really? Wow, I need to get you smashed tonight and make you run naked around the house lol.......only if I had a web cam.:lol:

How do you know I ain't naked when I talk to you?:P

Because you are laying drunk on the floor, lol.:lol:

RIP wrote:

True you got me there.  I am gonna try to stay vertical tonight.  Of course horizontal is more fun. tongue

Horizontal, upside down, backwards forwards, are all fun to me tongue

RIP wrote:

True you got me there.  I am gonna try to stay vertical tonight.  Of course horizontal is more fun. tongue

Cool, especially after I saw your sexy pics you sent me. Meowwwwww!!!!!

I'm on my first beer now!

I am glad you like Rip.

Beer 3 is about to begin!:D

The beers are going down like soda pop for me... mmmm yeah

well i am eating meat today. then i will get a beer.

DemonToSome wrote:

The beers are going down like soda pop for me... mmmm yeah

Me too, when I get to the pub afterwhile when my buddies pick me up it will be shots time!!!:D