Topic: Confession Time!!

No I am not confessing my worst crime tongue but lil BTK wants to know something else...

Confession time for the boys and girls--

Time for honesty what horror/ or mainstream films have you cried at? I'm not talking a whimper or half a tear I'm talking the full blubber works. Seriously what movie has sent you into tears (to perhaps the point you needed Kleenex?) and does it still have that effect on you?

The same applies for music. Hence what music tracks make you cry? No need to be specific if it is personal I don't wanna open wounds per se but as a general go around what does make you cry? Don't deny it wink you know who you are! tongue

I'll be honest, this gal cries at a ton of things. The Sixth Sense, Buffy, & even The Simpsons can send me into a flurry of tears.Yes, yes I know the Simpsons! roll but enough on me,

also when was the last time you cried & what at? Just curiosity smile

http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/1162/47440848.jpg

What are your crimes when it comes to crying @ movies? - Truth time smile- or I'll be coming for you!

BTK

Mwah! x

Last edited by BlackTequilaKiss (2009-05-11 18:24:18)

Re: Confession Time!!

I was hoping this will be a confession thread of a different sort but oh well.....

The biggest movie tear jerker I seen by far was The Green Mile. I cried my eyes out. Seriously.

I do not think I ever cried from a horror movie.

The Fly 2.  The damn dog

Godzilla_Rules wrote:

The biggest movie tear jerker I seen by far was The Green Mile. I cried my eyes out. Seriously.

DItto.

I've cried at alot of Movies
Some of the movies that made me cry the most have to be
The Green Mile
Signs
The Orphanage
The Mist
I Am Legend (the dog scene, still can't watch it)
Seven
As for songs, I'd rather not say.

Last edited by morguex (2009-05-11 18:12:44)

I am a known cryer and I don't know why, because I'm a souless guy usually.  Movies that make me cry, sometimes, The Sandlot, Titanic, Stand By Me (one point, once), Schindler's List (if I go the whole movie w/o crying, the scene at the end with the stones on the graves just kills me).

Ya the fly 2 I cried

Max Hardcore

Godzilla_Rules wrote:

I was hoping this will be a confession thread of a different sort but oh well.....

smile Enquiring minds want to know what sort of thread you were hoping this would be.

I did a Top Ten a while back on this very subject.  smile  The Fly 2 got me as well.  I hate that damned movie. 

And I have never been more exhausted than I was after viewing The Green Mile.  That was three straight hours of bawlin' like a bitch.  LOL  I had to take a nap when it was over.  No lie. 

But as a rule I'm a crier anyway.  LOL  I am known for letting loose with the tears all the time.  I always cry when Optimus Prime dies no matter how many times I watch Transformers.  And you would never believe how much I cried when Mufasa bit the big one in The Lion King.  Hell, in that movie I cried before the credits when all the animals were bowing before the new king.

Bridge To Tarabithia...glad I had extra napkins...kept passing them down the line of moviegoers, we were all blubbering.

watching Transformers more than once would be enough to make me cry too, maven tongue

I can't think of any movies that come to mind but where songs are concerned and keep in mind  it depends on how sober I am on if I cry.

Conway Twitty - That's my job (Sober)
Harry Chapin - Cats in the cradle (Sober)
Megadeth - A tout le monde (Buzzed)
Saliva - Rest in pieces (Trashed)
Flaw - My Letter (Trashed)
Breaking Benjamin - Breath (Trashed)

yessir! i'm a little bitch when it comes to love songs nowadays, no lie LOL
horror movies, not so much

thedeadshallrule wrote:

Bridge To Tarabithia...glad I had extra napkins...kept passing them down the line of moviegoers, we were all blubbering.

Ah, I'm glad I'm not the only one. I literally did not know anything about the movie before I sat down and watched it, but by the time I was done with it, I was cryin' like crazy. The only movie to date that has actually made me full-out cry, but a few have caused a tear or two.

For me it's always "The War at Home" with Emilio Estevez, Martin Sheen and Kathy Bates. It has the feeling of a stage play that was made into a movie. It's excellent and it always gets me by the end. A seriously powerful movie. Watch it at your own peril!

movies.
i cry at the end of Big Fish.
first time i watched Gladiator at the end.
What Dreams May Come made me cry.
Hero also at the end when he gets killed after sparing the emperors life.
Pink Floyds the Wall

music.- The Wall Album, they played it at my friends funeral. Comfortably Numb in particular

Nice call on Gladiator Deathgate, when he finds his family, I always lose it.

I'm not sure if a movie has ever made me cry, but I almost cried watching the Green Mile and The Crow.

There are a ton of movies that make me cry, I'm a big baby. The ones that come to mind at the moment are: The Green Mile (I seriously used a whole box of tissues for this movie), My Dog Skip and The Notebook.

My Dog Skip LOL - that one got me too dammit

deadhorse13 wrote:

watching Transformers more than once would be enough to make me cry too, maven tongue

Make sure you know I am referring to the only version that counts.  The animated film.  lol

coming from you - naturally wink

that might have gotten me then too, but much like the Green Mile, I'm so over it by now LOL

on a side note:
Michael Bay has a better chance of pulling hair out of me than any emotion smile

I cryed while watching Beauty and the Beast and The Lion King