Re: Confession Time!!

ok i'm a big softie.... here goes, i've cried at these ( mostly because they involve animals and children the children never used to bother me until i had one of my own)
FLUKE
THE YEARLING
OF MICE AND MEN (ANY OF THE VERSIONS, WHEN THEY SHOOT THE OLD MANS DOG)
PET SEMETARY
THE GODSEND
ONCE UPON A TIME IN THE WEST ( WITH THIS ONE IT'S THE MUSIC ENNIO MORRICONE IS A MASTER)
ONCE UPON A TIME IN AMERCIA (DITTO)
THE CROW (THE LAST SCENES GET ME EVERYTIME AND THE CLOSING CREDITS SONG "IT WON'T RAIN ALL THE TIME")
KING KONG (ORIGINAL)
THE WORLD ACCORDING TO GARP
i know, i know i make out i'm tough but i'm not but there you go , it gets worse as i get older:rolleyes:

I think the first movie that made me cry was Old Yellar.

Dont think any movie made me cry since but heres a few that i almost shed a tear.

Superman Returns ( hospital scene )
The Fly 2 ( dog scene )
Arizona Dream ( suicide scene )

I have never cried during a film or a song...I almost cried when I found out Drag me to hell is going to be   PG-13...oh Sam Rami...how you have fallen- I cried during the preview for Transformers 2 as well (god I hate you Michael Bay)

wolfman1959 wrote:

ok i'm a big softie.... here goes, i've cried at these ( mostly because they involve animals and children the children never used to bother me until i had one of my own)
FLUKE
THE YEARLING
PET SEMETARY
THE GODSEND
ONCE UPON A TIME IN THE WEST ( WITH THIS ONE IT'S THE MUSIC ENNIO MORRICONE IS A MASTER)
THE CROW (THE LAST SCENES GET ME EVERYTIME AND THE CLOSING CREDITS SONG "IT WON'T RAIN ALL THE TIME")
KING KONG (ORIGINAL)
i know, i know i make out i'm tough but i'm not but there you go , it gets worse as i get older:rolleyes:

I think it's sweet and I commend you for admitting it.  smile  Nothing wrong with having a heart. 

And Aidan, I hate Bay too.  Grrrr mad

moviemaven wrote:
wolfman1959 wrote:

FLUKE
THE YEARLING
PET SEMETARY
THE GODSEND
KING KONG (ORIGINAL)

I think it's sweet and I commend you for admitting it.  smile  Nothing wrong with having a heart.

I second what maven says smile. I like a man who is honest and has a heart, that's a true gentleman (well to me anyhow big_smile). I think it is adorable & very sweet that you were honest.

Last edited by BlackTequilaKiss (2009-05-12 10:00:46)

I hate to admit this, but I've never seen "The Fly 2"
Guess i'll have to go watch it now and keep a box of tissues handy. sad

awww cute, have fun M!  smile and FYI morguex hun, clean out your PM's! lol trying to send a message and I can't tongue

I've never cried at a movie or a song.  Gotten misty eyed a couple of times, but no tears.  I didn't cry when my father died either.  I did cry when my dog died, so there must be a heart in there somewhere...

I'm sorry about your dog Skidog, no one should ever lose their most faithful love. *hugs**

I used to be pretty hardcore, would rarely cry over any thing, deaths of friends and family, songs and films that would tug at your emotions, relationships - you name it - I would rarely ever show any weakness - picked that up from my stepfather LOL. I've now turned a corner in my life and find myself being too damn sensitive for my own good. Especially when it comes to music and films that deal with relationship struggles that I identify with, and other aspects of life in general. It's a strange feeling, but I'm trying my best to embrace it without it becoming overwhelming, and maybe use this new found sensitivity in creative ways. Still feels very alien to me though. yikes

I'm liable to do this though smile awww that is sweet that you are so in touch with your emotions Deady.

I am a big wuss, and get choked up all the time.  Some of the movies I can think of...

Where the Red Fern Grows - chokes me up just thinking about it
The Green Mile
My Dog Spot
Forest Gump
I am Legend - the dog scene absolutely kills me

And a couple of more recent songs that really get to me...

DeVotchka - How it ends - I saw them live and cried when they played this song.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pfi1UQ_PKQI[/youtube]

DeVotchka - Dearly Departed - unfortunately, this is the only video I could find for the song, so disregard the video and just listen to the song.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0EVcgsnb8c[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_Tf2lQvDz0[/youtube],

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eesZBfTj0cU[/youtube]

sad but these songs always sets me off. ^ the second song already has me in tears lol, that's how sad I am.

Meat Loaf for sure. great musician who puts real emotion into real rock and roll

Oh man, I totally forgot two genre movies that made me cry.
Let The Right One In
Re-Cycle

I confess *kisses*  *hugs*  in posts gets on my last nerves. Truely.  I love you BTK but its overdone just a tad

LOL, tis no biggie. I can tone down a plenty. tongue I think I have actually recently, not so much now. But still doesn't mean I love ya all any less.

Movies that make me cry:

La Bamba
Fearless
The Notebook
Good Will Hunting

I can't think of any more at the moment, though there are.

Songs -- only one: The Promise by Tracey Chapman, for reasons I've decided never to discuss again.

Wolfman I stand corrected. One of my favorite movies. The Crow

i will not names all movies that made me cry because that would probably take a whole page.

But the last time i cry while watching something was "The Body" episode of BTVS. I cried like a baby for the whole thing while my bf laughed at me.

Whale rider, a guide to recognizing your saints, seven pounds, and the pursuit of happiness. I almost cried during the new star trek oddly enough, there's a few parts that really reach out and grab your chest.

ragXdoll wrote:

i will not names all movies that made me cry because that would probably take a whole page.

But the last time i cry while watching something was "The Body" episode of BTVS. I cried like a baby for the whole thing while my bf laughed at me.

smile Me too Raggy, 'The Body' just tugged at every emotion and still gets me no matter how often I watch it! Same goes for BTVS's 'The Gift' finale.

suriasys wrote:

Whale rider, a guide to recognizing your saints, seven pounds, and the pursuit of happiness. I almost cried during the new star trek oddly enough, there's a few parts that really reach out and grab your chest.

smooth and interesting artwork suriasys, I like it.

Animal House - the scene where the movers dropped a liquor bottle on the ground and Belushi said "they took the bar, the whole fucking bar".....:P:lol:

Gardenofstone10 wrote:

Movies that make me cry, sometimes, The Sandlot, Stand By Me.

Those were some good movies.