Re: Confession Time!!

BlackTequilaKiss wrote:
ragXdoll wrote:

i will not names all movies that made me cry because that would probably take a whole page.

But the last time i cry while watching something was "The Body" episode of BTVS. I cried like a baby for the whole thing while my bf laughed at me.

smile Me too Raggy, 'The Body' just tugged at every emotion and still gets me no matter how often I watch it! Same goes for BTVS's 'The Gift' finale.

Ooo yes that one too and the "wild at heart" episode.

thedeadshallrule wrote:

smooth and interesting artwork suriasys, I like it.

Thanks bro, been a year or so since i've had my own computer and photoshop though, so they're kinda old.

I admit I love the artwork suriasys, the eye keeps staring at me though lol creepy!

BlackTequilaKiss wrote:

I admit I love the artwork suriasys, the eye keeps staring at me though lol creepy!

Thanks, and I'm sorry lol, it likes you. It's just a picture of a piece of chicken skin I nailed to a piece of wood with a picture of my eye blended into it. The full size images are much better, but still creepy.

i have one to add to this list. i watched it for the first time last night. Hearts In Atlantis. man.... what a powerful film. when Ted gets caught by the "Low Men" , when Bobby's mother accuses Ted of molesting Carol, the whole last 20 mins of the film all together... wow. what an amazing story, so beautiful and powerful. it quickly zoomed up into my favorites list

yourmotheratemydog715 wrote:
thedeadshallrule wrote:

Bridge To Tarabithia...glad I had extra napkins...kept passing them down the line of moviegoers, we were all blubbering.

Ah, I'm glad I'm not the only one. I literally did not know anything about the movie before I sat down and watched it, but by the time I was done with it, I was cryin' like crazy. The only movie to date that has actually made me full-out cry, but a few have caused a tear or two.

Also glad i'm not the only one..lol . It's not the only movie to ever make me shed a few.. but it did so before i became such an emotional wreck ..lol  Lot's of things choke me up given current ...situations ... But this got me before all of that. It got tears and a major WTF .. are you kidding me??? why??? out of me. That movie really wasn't what i was expecting it to be.

War movies make me cry;

The Deer Hunter
Full Metal Jacket

I didn’t even make it half way through Saving Private Ryan, I’ve never tried to finish watching it.

Songs that make me cry:

Can’t Take My Eyes Off Of You by Frankie Valley (from The Deer Hunter)
Hurt (sung by Johnny Cash)

Last time I cried was May 8th.  My daughter was in a beauty pageant / ambassador program and she said some things that made me cry just in the introduction, so I was balling through the whole thing.  I’m so proud of her.

I can’t remember the name of this other movie that made me cry, but it was about these boys, I think they were from New York.  They get sent to Juvi and one of them is sexually assaulted by someone that works there and they run into the guy after they are grown up…It was just painful to watch.   Does anyone know the name of this one?

burntodeath wrote:

War movies make me cry;

The Deer Hunter
Full Metal Jacket

I didn’t even make it half way through Saving Private Ryan, I’ve never tried to finish watching it.

Songs that make me cry:

Can’t Take My Eyes Off Of You by Frankie Valley (from The Deer Hunter)

Last time I cried was May 8th.  My daughter was in a beauty pageant / ambassador program and she said some things that made me cry just in the introduction, so I was balling through the whole thing.  I’m so proud of her.

I can’t remember the name of this other movie that made me cry, but it was about these boys, I think they were from New York.  They get sent to Juvi and one of them is sexually assaulted by someone that works there and they run into the guy after they are grown up…It was just painful to watch.   Does anyone know the name of this one?

sleepers?

Sounds like Sleepers

I know this sounds like a joke, but it is true.  I cried after seeing "Friday the 13th: The Final Chapter".  Take it for what it is.  I also cried the first time I watched "End of the Century - The Story of the Ramones". 

Certain songs get me at certain times, but if I had to name one it would probably be "4 AM" by Our Lady Peace.  I don't guess it is an overly sad song, but it has extra meaning to me.  Anyway, just thought I'd share.

Yup.  It was sleepers.  I have a really hard time watching movies that have bad stuff happening to kids.

deathgate666 wrote:

i have one to add to this list. i watched it for the first time last night. Hearts In Atlantis. man.... what a powerful film. when Ted gets caught by the "Low Men" , when Bobby's mother accuses Ted of molesting Carol, the whole last 20 mins of the film all together... wow. what an amazing story, so beautiful and powerful. it quickly zoomed up into my favorites list

Man, I had totally forgotten about that one.  If you think the movie was powerful, read the book.  I remember that it really got to me kind of like the Green Mile.

Last movie that made me really sad is 'Control'.  It's about Ian Curtis' life.  Saddest movie ever.

MacheteMassacre wrote:

Last movie that made me really sad is 'Control'.  It's about Ian Curtis' life.  Saddest movie ever.

Then to cheer yourself up watch 24 Hour Party People.  It shows the whole birth of the Manchester music scene, a great flick!

Yeah that is a good movie.  It's about the rise and fall of Factory Records.  Ian Curtis is in that too.  Well, an actor playing Ian Curtis.

ET makes me cry everytime i watch it!

MacheteMassacre wrote:

Yeah that is a good movie.  It's about the rise and fall of Factory Records.  Ian Curtis is in that too.  Well, an actor playing Ian Curtis.

Just an awesome era for music.:D

There isn't any type of scene like that or era for that in music anymore.  It just doesn't happen like that any more.

twistedsista wrote:

ET makes me cry everytime i watch it!

Same here twisted smile, that line, "I'll... be... right... here.", everytime he says that I'm in floods of tears. I'm a big softie at heart.

Raggy hun, oh heck, just the music to 'Wild at Heart' has me in tears much less the ending. Love Willow and Tara but just down to that episode alone I have a special place in my heart for Willow and Oz. So beautiful!

Edit ~~ Also cry at Buffy episodes,

Becoming Part 2 < Angel's death always breaks my heart in half.

Passions ~ The death of Jenny, don't get me started lol, the music is heartrendering.

Lover's Walk < the end of the scoobies relationships. Cry me a river.

The Wish ~ Don't ask lol but when giles is about to break Anyanka's amulet the lines that follow just put me in tears.

Helpless < Where Quentin declares Giles has a fathers love for Buffy, damn here come the tears.

New Moon Rising - Oz realises Willow is seeing Tara.

Family < when Tara realises her father lied and she isn't demon, willow and her dancing at the end, so gorgeous.

The Gift- Seriously do I need to say why?! lol

Hells Bells < Xander and Anya's wedding and what happens. Just not fair.

Grave ~ when Willow plans to destroy the world and Xander stops her. Just stunning and the music by Sarah McLachlan at the end just makes the tears even worse.

and of course

Chosen <~ the finale of BTVS. Spike saying he loves Buffy, to not cry at that is a crime! Lol and that's the list,

and thinking about, I really am obsessed with Buffy lol. Please don't draw attention to the fact lol

Last edited by BlackTequilaKiss (2009-05-19 12:28:32)

burntodeath wrote:

ya so true. that song is so powerful by him forgot about that one. thanks Burntodeath.

deathgate666 wrote:
burntodeath wrote:

ya so true. that song is so powerful by him forgot about that one. thanks Burntodeath.

it is a great version and definitely moving.

wolfman1959 wrote:
deathgate666 wrote:
burntodeath wrote:

Agreed. I listened to this years ago, just recently found it and damn this is a powerful beautiful song. In a world filled with techno etc it is nice to see Cash just singing with heart and passion and making this entire song come to life. It is the pinnacle of stunning smile

BlackTequilaKiss wrote:
wolfman1959 wrote:
deathgate666 wrote:

Agreed. I listened to this years ago, just recently found it and damn this is a powerful beautiful song. In a world filled with techno etc it is nice to see Cash just singing with heart and passion and making this entire song come to life. It is the pinnacle of stunning smile

Cash always had that ability tho. his music was completely Lyrically driven. which makes him one of the best singer/song writers of all time for me

AI (Artificial Intelligence) is another one that made me cry.

I have to admit I have a tendency to blubber... oddly enough the one movie that never fails to make me cry is 10 Things I hate About You. weird huh? but I cry whenever i see her reading the poem at the end... i'm such a sap!

Aside from that, Angel's death in Becoming pt 2 always gets me too... I bawled when wesley died in the Angel finale and had tears when Fred went as well. The Supernatural episode 'Heart' where Sam had to shoot Madison's another tear jerker... I could really b here all day!