Topic: Who is directing Saw 4?

Even before Saw 3 hit the box office the folks over at Lionsgate were prepping up to work on a Saw 4. Well Saw 3 did phenomonally well in theaters so Saw 4 got the greenlight and the search for a new director began. First they picked up the Feas...

Read More : Who is directing Saw 4?

Re: Who is directing Saw 4?

God! they are just going to run this into the ground aren't they

yes yes they will smile

I'm glad to see Darren Lynn Bousman helming "Saw 4".  But, I'm still not sure how this one is going to play out.  I have a feeling that past predictions are going to start coming true.  This series is going to turn into a major dead horse.

I still haven't seen III.  Though happy that he is still gonna stay in and try to keep a steady quality.  Though I wasn't very impressed by the fact that he didn't try to bring his own cinematic flavor to II. 

SAW (and in some ways I am afraid HOSTEL) will both have as many sequels as Friday the 13th and Nightmare on Elm Street, Halloween....and very quickly they'll go into the crapper.  Can't keep revisting the same story again and again like this.

im glad to see the same guys making the sequels tthe Saw movies are brillient all 3 they got better but i love them all i dunno hwo this will turn out hopefully good cuz i trust these guys they will pull it off