Topic: Free Swag, Terminator Salvation Contest

Time for another competition to celebrate Terminator Salvations release into theatres this week. This contest is sponsored by TITAN and you will win a seriously bad ass companion book for the film filled to the brim with all kinds of cool stuff from ...

Read More : Free Swag, Terminator Salvation Contest

Re: Free Swag, Terminator Salvation Contest

Hmm... If I was a member of the resitance and one of the last men on earth, I would nail Moon Bloodgood, and after that who cares what would happen!!:lol:

If I were a member of the resistance, I would be the survivor.  I would be rude to everyone, smoke a lot of cigarettes, and kill a lot of robots.  I would live underground in a bunker that only had one entrance/exit.  I would rig it with explosives for when I sleep at night.  During the day, I would go out for food and for killing because that's what I like.  I would then find out that I fathered a child when my son comes knocking on my door, what do you know, it's John Connor.  Not Christian Bale John Connor, Edward Furlong John Connor.  That would be cool

If I was a member of the resistance, I'd ask John Connor to send me back in time to stop the travesty that was Terminator 3 ever being made... wink

I would definently have to strip search all females (well, all over 18 years old) to make sure they weren't undercover terminators- ya' know security and stuff (what, Claire Danes and Linda Hamilton are fairly hot).  Vamp Wife can search the guys, I'm not getting near man-junk.

I get the family together with their weapon collections.  Many handguns, rifles, shotguns, several bows, who knows how many knives, 1 glave, and a brother-in-law who videotaped blowing up a 55 gallon drum with gasoline for a science project.  I fairly sure that said bro-in-law could obtain some vehicle mounted weapons (he lives in Altoona, what ya' want?)  Armor plate our jeeps and trucks, secure hardpoints for my home-made rockets (surprisingly easy).  I wonder if they make diamond-carbide chainsaw chains?  Stock up on magnesium- burns through most metals.  And don't forget the monkey hoards- they go under the radar until the LAWs, RPGs, and Browning .50s go off.  Monkeys are to agile to be hit by mere machines!  Fear the monkeys!

Next I get to get nerdy with my edu-mication and work.  Network and system security, plus a degree in electrical engineering.  As soon as I inject the gotes.ex pic into Skynet- WIN!  I don't want to conjecture on what exactly Skynet would do with such an artifact of complete transistor melting abilities, but it wouldn't be good.  Hunters crashing, T800's ripping out their electronic eyes, the Terminatrix and the T1000 getting down to... I'm not going there.  Or I could inject a forced traceroute to Fark.  The inanity would most likely just melt Skynet's CPUs.

If we were losing very badly, I'd send them here.  We would be conscripted to make movies for the machine overlords amusement.  Not perfect, but at least we would get fruit baskets with the craft service!  Besides, we would just have to keep asking for more complex equipment for more complex FX.  Do you know how much damage an array of 200 mid-sized capacitors fired at once into an elecrtical system can cause?  Give me 200 Farads worth of caps and I will short out half your town, much less a newly formed 'Explodinator'.

Well, there is my insane rant for the end of the world.  Shit, it would be hella fun if 3 billion people didn't die first.  sad

If I was in that position, I would build a refuge for all women and children with a 24 hour security patrol in shifts.

Then assemble one team for food and water, one for construction, and the rest soldiers.

great answers so far gang. keep em coming

If I was a member of the resistance, there is only one thing that I would try to do.....

And that would be to find a way to re-format SkyNet and install Windows ME.
That way within a few hours. All the robots and terminators would completely crash and SkyNet's screens would display the BSOD.  lol:lol:

If I was a member of the resistance...

I would be the one volunteering to go back in time, to correct the wrong., to make the future a safer place for all of mankind: to go back in time to October, 1945, and strap a fucking rubber on George H. W. Bush!!!!

I'd be the writer, the chronicler of the final days leading up to our freedom. I'd be creating chapters based on all of the surviving members of John Conner's crew:

DEADHORSE, the jokester, drawing pictures of farm animals and a list of the remaining female soldiers he would "want to repopulate the world with"

GARDENOFSTONE, the "non-weed" smoker, always pondering if going back in time would even solve anything, and even if it did, would karma be against us for messing with fate.

The sexual BTK, a hard-nosed hand-to-hand fighter, would be the envy of all. Her strong approach to military tactics moved her high within the ranks.

<INSERTMACHONAMEHERE>, a war hero injured during the early fighting. A bomb went off too close to him, a piece of shrapnel is still stuck in his head. To take it out would kill him, but to leave it in makes him forget everything that is happening a minute later. Because of this, he forbids himself from being in a relationship...at least, he thinks he does, until he forgets that he said that

There are others, many others, who have formed a group known as HM.CA, to help them cope with the world as we know it. Lead by someone who hides behind the name MEH, they tell stories to pass the time, in between the noises of bombs in the background and the screams of the wounded and dying.

If I was a member of the resistance... I would be the most badass person around. I would do whatever the f*** i want whenever i want. I would have a large stock pile of ammunition/weapons and eventually i would become so skilled in killing robots they would hardly seem like a threat anymore. I would drive around in a modified dune buggy/ baha truck sorta thing with my many sons that i would had with my 4 wives, and we would go around blowing the sh*t outta stuff. And when we get home we would have a nice baby stew (the secret ingredient is babies). After that the young'n would run on the treadmill power the generator and i would sit back and listen to some tunes. When i got to sleep in my many children who are also very skilled in killing robots will take shifts guarding the house. Years later my family will become so inbred that they will die of mutations. By that time i will be a old fart who wall die of a seizure. The last wife of mine will live off my rotting corpse and fluids for a few days before she kills herself. smile There is my entry!

Dammit I love your answer Prd wink, that is some awesome stuff!

pictures of farm animals will still be funny after repopulation!!

Yes!!! lol

If I were a member of the resistence........
I would go back in tim to when Kyle Reese was about to make love to Sarah Conner, and kill him. Then when Sarah Conner would ask me why I did what I did, I would respond....
"I am only trying to stop Nick Stahl from playing your son John Connor in the third adaption of YOUR true story."

Then I'd do her............Twice:cool:

If I were a member of the resistance I'd sell you all out to our robot overlords because
a) I hate everybody
b) In exchange for being turned into the first Borg
c) I'm a jerk and it would amuse me

The correct answer is d) all of the above lol:lol::lol::lol:
Suffer biatches lol

I'd have my own harem , be the slave master etc
cus the worlds fucked anyways right?

if i were a member of the resistance......

i would locate all the area 51 files just to see if the lochness monster and big foot really existed. (just in case i died, id rather die knowing the truth than all LIES).

Then i'd find the cloning machine or device scientist most likely would have perfected by that time and use it to clone the remaining humans left. But. I would only clone the most skilled fighters and the best looking of the bunch. (So we all have a chance with hot chicks).

Id have the cloned army fight back the robots and possibly kill them off, while everyone else would be in a safe area either underground or somewhere the robots havent gotten too or have but died down. I would clone myself as well. Seeing as i will be the commanding officer/King. If i get assassinated for my evil ways or killed  by robots at least theres more of me.

I enjoy fighting too, so ill be in combat. I also enjoy sex so at the same time im in combat another cloned version of me will be doing some hot cloned chick. mwahahhaha

If I were a member I'd be sure to stick to the rear echelon communications where it's somewhat safer than the frontline.  I'd also run like a scared little rabbit the second the Terminator pops into the base.  Of course after grabbing a weapon and ammunition...and then I'd run and keep running.

If I were a member of the resistance I would jump in a time machine and travel back to the late 1970's armed with my trusty laptop and a box of disks loaded with history books, stock market reports, sports results and music. I'd then make a fortune and live the high life secure in the knowledge that I'd be dead and buried before skynet took over. I'd also have the schematics for the time machine stored so that my descendants could do the same thing as me before skynet activates.
What's that? I'm selfish you say?
You're just jealous that I thought of it first tongue

I was a member of the resistance until the fucking show got cancelled mad

I would use the time machine to change some parts of history, that would provide the path for Skynet's takeover.

(1). Stop INSERTMACHONAMEHERE from going back in time to become rich. The money that he would have gathered from knowing what the future holds, plus having the schematics for the time machine would make him practically a traitor to mankind, if it falls into Skynet's hands. big_smile

(2). Stop the closing of the buffet-restaurant Ponderosa (doesn't that just bring back memories...). By closing this buffet-restaurant, it made more Americans have to eat at home, which then drove up internet prices for home-delivery of basic ingredients. Eventually, Skynet would know everything about us and what we ate, which is not good.

(3). Stop Alex Rodriguez from putting that needle in his arm. Because of him doing that, more people have given up hope on live sports, and prefer the internet's fantasy league. This would be a huge stepping stone in the decrease in hope for our fellow american sports...as well as the decrease in card value for Alex Rodriguez's rookie card.

(4). Still go back in time to make sure Big Bush didn't put his wee-wee in Mrs. Bush to create Little Bush.

(5). Go back and convince MEH that we need a "Women of HM.CA" section. tongue

If I were a member of the resistance I would point out to prdiddy that trying to alter the path of history didn't work as proved by the 3 previous movies so leave me the hell alone with my cunning plan tongue

jackalqueen wrote:

If I was a member of the resistance, I'd ask John Connor to send me back in time to stop the travesty that was Terminator 3 ever being made... wink

ha ha that was a good one. lol

If I was a member of the resistance I would ask to go back in time to the 50's and I would Other kill the parents of the people that created sky net so sky net never gets invented or I will send back in time people to change time, meaning alter the future such as going back in time, going to college, joining the military and be involved in sky net but with the knowledge of the future to make sure its created in such a way that it remains a machine and does not become self aware. If all else fails i would go back in time and live out my live in a normal world and say to hell with the future.

Last edited by Godzilla_Rules (2009-05-27 07:52:32)

Sucking up to the big guy huh? lol  big_smile

prddad wrote:

I'd be the writer, the chronicler of the final days leading up to our freedom. I'd be creating chapters based on all of the surviving members of John Conner's crew:

DEADHORSE, the jokester, drawing pictures of farm animals and a list of the remaining female soldiers he would "want to repopulate the world with"

GARDENOFSTONE, the "non-weed" smoker, always pondering if going back in time would even solve anything, and even if it did, would karma be against us for messing with fate.

The sexual BTK, a hard-nosed hand-to-hand fighter, would be the envy of all. Her strong approach to military tactics moved her high within the ranks.

<INSERTMACHONAMEHERE>, a war hero injured during the early fighting. A bomb went off too close to him, a piece of shrapnel is still stuck in his head. To take it out would kill him, but to leave it in makes him forget everything that is happening a minute later. Because of this, he forbids himself from being in a relationship...at least, he thinks he does, until he forgets that he said that

There are others, many others, who have formed a group known as HM.CA, to help them cope with the world as we know it. Lead by someone who hides behind the name MEH, they tell stories to pass the time, in between the noises of bombs in the background and the screams of the wounded and dying.

I would ask to go back in time to 1983, to a house in Bellwood, Illinois, and right before a man left a house for the last time, I would confront him, and ask him to stay, to make it work out with his wife, that the son that he wanted to so badly in life will need him one day. With tears in my eyes, I would look at this man, and put an arm on his shoulder, and tell him that that young boy would grow up misguided and would become a better person, if he would only step back thru that door.