Re: Free Swag, Terminator Salvation Contest

I would wear tight leather, have awesome weapons and great stash of whiskey. I might knock off a few robotnic weirdos in wild and mysterious ways. I definately would hop back and forth through time, buck nakked.

damn prddad, that reminds me of my real father's exodus - seriously - no shit.

(Eventually I just learned to live with the fact that I will never really understand the life of a rodeo clown - I hope that helps.)

Last edited by deadhorse13 (2009-05-27 22:39:58)

<INSERT MACHO NAME HERE> wrote:

If I were a member of the resistance I'd sell you all out to our robot overlords because
a) I hate everybody
b) In exchange for being turned into the first Borg
c) I'm a jerk and it would amuse me

The correct answer is d) all of the above lol:lol::lol::lol:
Suffer biatches lol

I gotta go with Macho here. I would totally betray you fuckers. Make a deal with Skynet to merge with their systems in exchange for the location of the resistance members. Then we would kill and capture the rest of the human and use them for manual labor and essentially turn Skynet into the Matrix. However, in my simulation, everyone would be in their own little horror movie and me and the robots would watch and laugh when they put their trust to save humanity in a man with the facial expression of a plank of wood.

me and the robots would watch and laugh when they put their trust to save humanity in a man with the facial expression of a plank of wood.

Keanu Reeves?

That would be correct. Although, maybe he might be able to do some good if he grabbed a guitar... after all, the Wyld Stallyns are supposed to save mankind too...

most excellent!

If I was a member of the resistance...

I would hunt down the last of the liquor on the planet, and hold the last planetary all-nighter. Everyone would be wasted, especially John Conner.

The next morning, me and a few close comrades would bring a box into Skynet headquarters, as a surrender gift to Skynet itself. Inside the box would be John Conner, dressed as Mimi from THE DREW CAREY show, makeup done the same. This would be the first, and only, time a robot would laugh, because the laughter from Skynet fried it's own motherboard, crashing the system, shutting down all of Skynet, and all the terminators.

Civilization is saved...except for me, who stands outside, but naked, whipped repeatedly by John Conner, not for saving humanity, but because I dressed him up in a dress that didn't match his eyes...not to mention the shoes he wore were flipflops and not high heels like he prefers...

If i was part of the resistance...

i would firstly find out what comment actually won this contest then ask john conner to take me back to exactly 11.27 on the 1st june 2009 then improve the winning comment to win the contest GOODTIMES i think.