Topic: Gun Town

Ok, I promised a taste of what's coming up for you in the world of Gun Town, so here it is.

As of now, I am creating a myspace profile for the film. Here's the link:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu … =474609673

Last edited by aceofspades70 (2009-06-07 10:13:46)

Re: Gun Town

ace - very cool my man - but you got an itchy trigger finger me thinks

(posted twice bro LOL)

good luck with myspace wink

I have no idea why that happened, and there's no delete option.

LOL
you just described my myspace experiences to a T

I hear ya. and thanks.

Very cool

much obliged partner...........you know there's "all" just over yonder betwixt them hills,
next to the old dirt "rod", but they say the "all's" cursed!  ........

how am I doin here, need extras? LOL

Last edited by deadhorse13 (2009-05-20 21:52:45)

Acey looks cool, keep us updated and come film in Detroit so I can crash the site

Arrived on site yesterday and went over some scenes with my actor Andy. He's very excited and I think he is going to do a great job.

Wait till you see the horse I'll ride in the film...

aceofspades70 wrote:

Wait till you see the horse I'll ride in the film...

It's not all lit up is it like the 80's film The Electric Horseman lol that had X-mas lights all over it lol, jk.:lol::P

I was thinking of going headless, lol. Tommorrow we start building props.

I am sure everything you touch Acey is just perfect. big_smile

Godzilla_Rules wrote:

I am sure everything you touch Acey is just perfect. big_smile

lol, not quite babe, but I try.

The horse is beautiful, I won't describe it, don't want to spoil it. But damn, it's a monster.

I cannot help it LOL

Shadowfax. That was a gorgeous horse.

Love the poster, love the idea, cannot wait for more Acey smile

Shadowfax. That was a gorgeous horse.

and here I thought I was the only horse allowed to graze your "middle-earth", BTK  roll

Things are looking good so far, had an actor back out but replaced them within an hour. Got a ladder rigged up for the water tower, getting Dr. Sawbones costume ready, etc. etc.

New poster coming up, pretty much the same except I'll have one of the actual actors in it.

5 more days till we roll.

more to come...

Ok you bunch of horrors, all of my actors and crew has shown up. We're all excited and ready to rock and roll. More news later.

Little update since we got freekin rained out this afternoon.

We are moving along fine and getting things done. The local paper came out today and did an interview.

Rode the big ass horse, but I wasn't told about him not being riden in a year, so he was a bit stubborn.

Took a new photo for the poster, I think it will turn out good.

That's all for now.

very cool Acey, glad to see things movin along

here are a couple of production photos, more to come...if you behave.

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.c … mId=709035

Cool pics, keep us updated. smile

I'm no expert, my opinion is only my own -- but in the poster you've shown above, I'd switch perspectives.  Have the girl's butt and hand by her gun in the foreground and her opponent in the background.  I'm assuming the thrust of the flick is chicks with guns and you don't get a very good look at the girl in the distance, at least not in the admittedly small version of the poster above.  Put her in the foreground, in her bikini, butt in our faces, hand hanging at the ready by her pistol -- that's your money shot.

Last edited by LoudLon (2009-06-04 22:12:10)

^ Sounds good to me big_smile

Just checked out your myspace page Ace and I apologize - I should have checked it first before assuming the focus would be on chicks with guns.  From what I could see from the page, it's not.

But still, if you're going to have hot chicks and fire arms, having them as the selling point might not be a bad idea.