Topic: Ju-on The Grudge Video Game Coming Stateside

Recently we have been bringing you all the details on Feel an adaptation of the Ju-on movie franchise. Today video game developer XSEED revealed that they now have plans to bring the game to the U.S. something that was unsure when the game was first ...

Read More : Ju-on The Grudge Video Game Coming Stateside

Re: Ju-on The Grudge Video Game Coming Stateside

The grudge movies were absolutely terrible, but that game looks pretty bad ass. Wish i had a console still. The Wii looks hella fun.

Last edited by suriasys (2009-05-22 14:18:36)

Well I think these are based mainly on the original Ju-On films.. You should give those a shot they were pretty bad ass compared to the American remakes..

I'll have to check it out. Most mainstream american horror in the past 5 years or so has been shit and really turned me off of the genre for a while. I just see a few here and there like hostel and the tcm remakes that remind me why I loved it. Catching up on a lot of these french horrors has brought my spirit back though, and I'm just dying to get back into doing art work as well. I'm starting to think foreign horror is the only way to go any more.

Eh.. i'm not sure about this one.. looks like not much more than a walk through.. although i like the idea of forcing the action on your friends..

Is it only going to be for the Wii?