Topic: Car ramming / chase scenes

Hey guys, can anyone here PLEASE name me as many movies as possible that include:

A WOMAN DRIVING A CAR AND GETTING RAMMED INTO BY ANOTHER, AS IF SOMEONE WAS TRYING TO RAM / BUMP HER OFF OF THE ROAD.

I know a good example would be Ripper: Letters From Hell, The Skulls, Pet Cemetary II, etc.

THANKS A LOT.

- Krissy

Re: Car ramming / chase scenes

"The Bride of Chucky".  Chucky is driving that big RV and he sees Brittany Spears driving this really nice car.  He rams her off the road and she blows up.  It's the first thing that came to mind.

Not trying to bump her off the road. But in the mexican flick Amores Perros (not sure what's it's name in english) there's a really nice crash scene with a woman driving.

It's not out yet, but I'm sure "Death Proof" will have a lot of the scenes your looking for.

thx

This is not a horror movie but the original 1970s Gone in 60 seconds was one of the best car chase, and smash them up movie out there. It had all that 1970s cheese to it that made that era great.

Well here's another good one called Monster Man where this one guy drives around in his monster truck and tries and runs over people

On the 2005 House of Wax DVD in the deleted scenes, the killer guy drives full speed down a road, picks up a girl by the neck and slams her into her car thats pulled over on the side of the road...with gorey results tongue