Topic: Horror On DVD for Feb. 20th

This week we have a couple good movies to look at. Night of the Living Dorks (review) is definetly something worth picking up. Its got zombies, comedy, and one of the craziest uses for a staple gun I have ever seen. For all the gorehounds we hav...

Read More : Horror On DVD for Feb. 20th

Re: Horror On DVD for Feb. 20th

I've been waiting for Wilderness for awhile. I got a British copy off the Internet about five months ago and really liked it, I highly recommend it.

I really want to pick up "Barricade".  The others I can pass on.  Except, I might have to check out "The Wilderness".

So earlier today i ended up watching Night of the Living Dorks and i have to say this movie is so fucking hilarious. I loved this movie so much. I think it's as good as Freak Out but the difference between these 2 movies is that Night of the Living Dorks ending makes more sense than Freak Out. It doesn't matter how many times i watch Freak Out the ending will never make any sense to me and i'm talking about the part when Looney touches his bum and when he blew up there was different color blood that came from him. I never knew when someone blows up, they have rainbow colored blood splattering everywhere.

I haven't seen "Freak Out" or "Night of the Living Dorks" yet.  They sound pretty funny.

I just picked up Night of the Living Dorks. Can't wait to check it out and see if it lives up to the hipe