Topic: Puppet Master 3/4/5

I am a big fan of the Puppet Master series but currently only own the first 2 on VHS. For some reason 3,4 & 5 seem to be hard to get on DVD or VHS. I am pretty much hooked up for the 3rd but if anyone has 4 & 5 that they feel like selling i will be interested in them for the right price. For easiness UK members mostly but anything considered.:)

Re: Puppet Master 3/4/5

Hmmm dunno up in the UK  but in the US they have the puppet master boxed set.  I own it from Full Moons website for half price last year, but they are actually releasing it nationwide in stores June 9th.  I know thats in the states, dunno if a UK boxed set is  on its way or not

Re: Puppet Master 3/4/5

^ It's on Amazon here used but it's super expensive but if it's getting re-released then it may be ok, cheers bud.:)

Re: Puppet Master 3/4/5

ZOMBIE lol unfortunately the closest I could find was this, http://www.fionasfrightshoppe.ecrater.c … d=2264452, it has all the DVD's plus bonuses, a little expensive but ships to the UK too. Hope that helps a little smile

Re: Puppet Master 3/4/5

BlackTequilaKiss wrote:

ZOMBIE lol unfortunately the closest I could find was this, http://www.fionasfrightshoppe.ecrater.c … d=2264452, it has all the DVD's plus bonuses, a little expensive but ships to the UK too. Hope that helps a little smile

Wouldn't let me see it for some reason.:(

Re: Puppet Master 3/4/5

Sorry Zombie, it seems to be doing the same to me. Stupid useless site. Sorry for it not working. *hugs*

Re: Puppet Master 3/4/5

I bought the full moon archive boxed collection (which is super badass - 18 films) but it includes the first 3 puppet masters on dvd.  I got really lucky and came across 4,5,curse, and retro all at the same time on vhs at a local pawn shop.  Got em all for $1 a piece.  I like the puppet master series too, its pretty awesome.

Re: Puppet Master 3/4/5

I'm not a huge fan of the puppet master series, I've always liked demonic toys better. But anyways, I don't have parts 4 or 5. If I did I would just give them to you. smile

Re: Puppet Master 3/4/5

I was big on the movies when they first came out.

Last edited by Godzilla_Rules (2009-05-30 23:14:32)

Re: Puppet Master 3/4/5

Suspiria_89 wrote:

I'm not a huge fan of the puppet master series, I've always liked demonic toys better. But anyways, I don't have parts 4 or 5. If I did I would just give them to you. smile

Thanks for the thought anyway.:)

11

Re: Puppet Master 3/4/5

I have a couple of them on vhs. I think I have the 1st one and like either part 3 or 4 too.

Re: Puppet Master 3/4/5

I forgot to mention...if youre desperate to watch them you can find the entire series on youtube.  Charles Band posted them all on his profile with full moon features.  You can find them all there.

Re: Puppet Master 3/4/5

gabs1515 wrote:

I forgot to mention...if youre desperate to watch them you can find the entire series on youtube.  Charles Band posted them all on his profile with full moon features.  You can find them all there.

Yeah, this is where I'm going to watch all the Puppet Masters one day. I remember I saw the first one, but it was on AMC, so it was edited to death. I'm not gonna pay 90 bucks for a box set that I don't even know whether or not I like the films in, so I'm watching em on YouTube. Thank god for YouTube haha.

Re: Puppet Master 3/4/5

I like to own collections but also grudge paying all that money on the box set, the thing is you can get any of them after part 5 for very little coin but for some reason 3,4 & 5 are either expensive or like gold dust.