Topic: Saw 4 Director Makes Everything Clear

Darren Lynn Bousman pretty much went on the record after making Saw 3 that he would not be back to direct another sequel to the franchise. So when his name was announced as the next director of the films everyone wondered wtf? Well today he has come ...

Read More : Saw 4 Director Makes Everything Clear

Re: Saw 4 Director Makes Everything Clear

All I have to say is...YES!!!

Did they show him the script or the check book?

Man he sounds pretty excited about the script. I hope its not just hype and it comes out as a great film. If it does than thats great because I was thinking they should stop at 3.

I think that Darren Lynn Bousman knows what he is doing.  He didn't dissapoint me with 2 or 3, so I hope he comes through for us once again.  I'm still not sure how the film itself is going to play out.  I can't wait for a sypnosis to hit.  That will clear things up one step further.

This is one of those movies I don't want to know anything about it.

Is Jigsaw really dead? Is Amanda really dead? Who takes over the games? I know we will find out bits and pieces of it before it hits the theaters but I don't want to know! tongue

I think it would be a great suprise going into it without knowing those things, but I think it will be highly probable that we will find out.

All I can say is lets hope he can direct better than he can talk (which isn't very good)

I think that Darren Lynn Bousman is a great director.  Especially since he went from being a music video director straight to Saw 2 and 3.  I think that shows some talent.

You could be right, I'm just not a fan of Saw 2 or 3 and I'm not looking forward to a fourth one

Heh, well, that could easily change your perspectives on the man.

I think it's great news and I'm definitely looking forward to another "if it's Halloween, it must be SAW".  Oh yeah.

I am excited about this movie.  Being that he is directing this, I will most definitely watch it.  Also, Saw could turn into a bran new franchise and as long as it is good, they will continue to make more and I will continue to watch them as long as they are good.

Yeah, but, it's hard to see the "Saw" series without Jigsaw.  That is my main concern.