Topic: Movie Poster for Spiderman 4

Nothing to exciting but its a poster smile

http://www.postergeek.com/albums/userpics/poster_spiderman-4-poster.jpg

Re: Movie Poster for Spiderman 4

I love the Spiderman movies, I'm glad there making more.

Yes, that is indeed a poster.  lol 
I like the Spider-man films so I hope he has got over his emo phase by the time this comes out. wink

Yeah.... that's uh.... somethin' alright....

jackalqueen wrote:

I hope he has got over his emo phase by the time this comes out. wink

Agreed.

Look forward to this anyway.  Time for some redemption!

i don't like the post but liked all 3 spiderman (lol i all most wrote spiderpig) movies

Spider-Man 3 was a mediocre misstep in an otherwise excellent series.  I'm looking very much forward to Spider-Man 4.  Can't wait to see who the villain's going to be but in keeping with the classic Spidey villains of the first three, I'd love to see The Lizard, Kraven the Hunter or Electro.  But please...no fucking Carnage or clone business. 

Well, at least Venom died in part 3.  Never did like him, good to know he won't be making any further appearances.

I just cant see this series going past # 4 considering the debacle of the 3rd. so we should see the lizard atleast, unless they want to really disappoint the fans again.

The problem with Part 3 was that producer and head of Marvel's filmmaking branch Avi Arad insisted on Raimi including Venom.  Raimi said he never liked Venom (that makes two of us) but caved after Arad wouldn't let off.  Raimi's primary focus had been Sandman and Harry seeking his revenge, but that lame Venom crap just dicked it all up.  There never would have been that ridiculous "emo Peter" subplot if Arad hadn't pressured Venom on him.

Last edited by LoudLon (2009-06-03 20:04:59)

From what I have heard there is suppose to be 4 villians in the new one. Am I the only one who thinks that's slightly overkill?

unfortunately that's what it's already become

I would love to point out I am not a Spiderman fan lol, I like Evil Dead, DMTH Raimi, never was into Spiderman though. I heard this titbit from a diehard spiderman fan, god, that was a fun conversation! lol

I almost cried, Spider-Man is my favorite superhero and the first 3 movies were amazing.

I loved the first one, the second one less, and the third...well if you saw the promo appearances pre-release the stars seemed less than enthusiastic - and then I found out why LOL.
I'm sure I'll watch the friggin' thing tho eventually - it's Raimi

and guys in tights tongue

edit - what's this about a poster? LOL

Last edited by deadhorse13 (2009-06-03 21:44:01)