Topic: Three new REC 2 Zombie Clips

Below you can checkout three new clips for REC 2 which come from the official site. We still have no synopsis or real concept of where this film will take us from the original film. If you are reading this and can give us the synopsis please drop us ...

Read More : Three new REC 2 Zombie Clips

Re: Three new REC 2 Zombie Clips

Where were the zombies?

15-17 second clips of pure LAME! Id still like to see the movie. I just hope it involves more than opening doors and walking through empty hallways.

I keep saying, there ARE NO ZOMBIES!!! it's a virus, no one dies and comes back to life, which, in essence, is what a zombie does.:rolleyes:  [REC] and Quarantine have no zombies.  I'm very much looking forward to seeing [REC], I fully enjoyed Quarantine, but those clips are kinda crap.  No offense meant, but, really, outside of the bloody staircase (must admit, loved the creepy gramophone music), wouldn't know what movie it was for.  Still looking forward to it, though.

awesome!

Synapsis based on these 3 clips......
Using flashlights, people walk around a dark apartment building!! wink
Seriously though, please, please, please let them release REC and REC 2 here stateside before Quarantine 2 is released! big_smile

I loved [REC] and I am one to admit I am judgemental about sequels. Whilst the 3 clips did not show an awful lot I respect the fact that they are trying to keep us guessing and wondering. If [REC2] is anything like the first I will be very happy, so am very hopeful that this will be a worthy sequel smile