Topic: GrindHouse Theatre Banner

We have a sneak peak at the huge GrindHouse banner that you are all going to start seeing in theatres very soon, via our friends at FilmIck.  Grind House – noun – A downtown movie theater - in disrepair since its glory days as a movi...

Read More : GrindHouse Theatre Banner

Re: GrindHouse Theatre Banner

Ohhh pretty, I want one!

I want one of those banners to hang in my room!

me thinks its probly gona be big enough to go around your room 15 times lol.

Not unless I have a gigantic room... which I dont.  smile

I've seen this one at my theatre already.. and yea its pretty big.. It would definetly take up a whole wall and maybe a little more. Its really kick ass.. I was thinking of snatching it when I got out of the late show but I thought it was probably too risky..

If they ever place one of these in a theater near me, I'm gonna have to buy it from somebody that works there. I have no idea where I would place this gigantic thing but those are only details.

Goon, you gotta bust a James Bond status.  Rush in, snatch it, be out before they even see you.  It's the perfect crime.

I hope the banner is up, tomorrow, when I go see "The Number 23".

Thats a cool banner and its gonna get a high price to who ever gits it!

Yeah, I'll try negotiating with my local theater.  Chances are, I won't get it.

Same here, Tim. But remember you can always go Leatherface on their asses and take it away from them. tongue

A classmate of mine works at Regal Cinemas (I interviewed with them yesterday now waiting for the 'you're hired' or 2nd interview call) and she said she'll try to get it for me if I ain't hired smile

Sweet golden!  Good luck.  I told my son, since he likes movies so much he should try working at the local theater next year when he's leagally old enough to work.