Topic: Tremors V: The Thunder from Down Under (2010) ?

I love Tremours 1-3 i think they were great
4 is still good

but not sure about number 5
What do you think they do with this one!

What can they do with this BIG worms now!
They done were
Tremours 1 : They were big worms
Tremours 2: They could walk and they could make even of them after eating food
Tremours 3: They fly and fire come out of there ass
Tremours 4: went back to start with small flying worms

What can they do them now?

Re: Tremors V: The Thunder from Down Under (2010) ?

i have seen most of them but currently only own the 1st one. There is a chance it could suck if they have nothing new to bring to the table, for example i really liked the Critters films 1-3 but the 4th sucked big time, hopefully they will be inventive with it.

I own all of them on a dvd set and I am a fan of the Tremors films. I think Tremors 2 is my fave when they were in Mexico.

I love the first 2.  I had thought the evolution of the creature was complete.  In part 4 we see the little flying ones that end up growing into the big worms.  The big worms spawn the little walking ones that eventually shed its skin into those ass blasters.  Those then carry eggs across long distances which hatch into small flying things and the cycle continues.

Honestly I thought the evolution of part 2 was awesome.  Part 3 is where I lost it.  I just hated that whole concept.  Part 4 was cool, the little ones added a bit of terror to the mix.

For part 5 I would like to see it be scary and less comical.  I don't know what they could do for a story but I could settle for just the big worms again.  They'll probably bust out a "queen" worm or something stupid like that.

I watched maybe the st 2 episodes of the tv series that came out a couple years ago and then got bored by it lol.

I loved the first two and even have a special place in my heart for No4, I couldn't however like Part 3 as much as I wanted to. I think in order for it to be good for a fifth installment they need to make the creatures more creeper again, take away the comedy element (maybe have it a lil but nowhere near the amount of comedy that was in it prior) and even add maybe a bit more of a gory account.

Oh and bring back Burt! Sorry I thought he was a fantastic addition to the films big_smile

I like them all but for entertainment value 3 is my fave because of how silly it is.

i need to check these out they look like fun

I di dnot realize there was a tremors past the first 2 lol

I liked the Tremors movies, number 3 and 4 were more guilty pleasures tho, and the thought a fifth one might work. They really can do whatever they want with new ones, even small ones under ground that can see and hear but can't be heard or seen. yikes lol

I just hope Michael Gross comes back smile

Tremors on a mother fucking plane!

Anything for a buck in the movie industry, never seen the forth because I'm sick of seeing that army commando guy, forget his name, and the tv show just sucked but maybe, just maybe this one might work, I hope its simular to the first one with just the worms, or graboids if u prefer

The first one was the best and the scariest...I remeber seeing it and being afraid to play in the yard for several days

The best one was number 1, 2 and 3 were ok, 4 just sucked!  Love bert and the ass blasters lol

I just really liked all of them, but I'm not so sure about this fifth one. I'll give it a try though!:P

I think it would have better if it was in middle of city, i would been better

Let's see if this one makes it.If it does,i'll rent it! I love these cheesy Tremors movies! Has to have Michael Gross in it though!