Re: House of Pain Poster

I'll be here sunday night, all night long. (I have no classes on monday tongue)

well, i have it pretty much done..... i'm just going to add one small scene from tomorrows rehearsal to illustrate one last point about the movie.

Great! Can't wait!

What we talking here, Mike?  Long?  Short?  Either way, I can't wait to see what you have put together.  smile

ok... finally done... it took a lot longer than i thought to render...

you can see it at our site... www.roadragefilms.com

and i can send it you in whatever format you like as well smile  Thanks for the patience.

Mike

WOW!!! Pretty impressive. I loved it! Really creepy. Keep up the good work! How much do we still have to wait? When does summer start? big_smile

Thanks..... i could work on that forever and not be satisfied, lol

summer = July likely, so only a 4 month wait.... and yes, there will be blood, lol

Damn, that was pretty impressive.  Excellent work, Mike.  I can't wait until July, so I can finally check out your very own film.  Awesome.

The music was pretty cool.  smile

the music was done by a local composer, when i heard it i knew it was the right one.... and i even changed around the story from listening to that inspirational number.

It's so close to shooting i can almost taste the blood! LOL

I'll have the cast photos up shortly, and then BTS stuff once we shoot.

Thank you again for the support smile

I really want to fix the titles in between the footage, but i have to remind myself, its just a teaser, lol

It's just a teaser and it's great the way it is. If it's aimed at July, could I possibly get a copy on July 10? It's my birthday. tongue Just kidding.

I'll do my best for the july 10th.... might have to get  you to sign a non-disclosure agreement, lol.....

I'm hoping to hit the horror festival circuit this october, and hopefully with enough buzz off the strength of the short, start the feature in Jan or Feb off next year.

And thanks for watching with the love of a horror fan, and not the eyes of a critic.... Although i wouldn't mind picking out a critics set of eyes smile

I suck at being a critic but even with my sucky criticism I say the trailer rocks and I can't wait to see the whole thing. I really hope you can make it a full feature film.

Thanks.....

I can say pretty confidently that this will be shot as a feature..... i have a couple of angles i am working on.... it just depends on which one pans out.

I'm currently re-writing the feature as we speak.

and there hasn't been any criticism of the teaser yet... its just me being hard on it as i want to really put something decent out there.

The feature will have a good balance of gore and boobs smile

Gore and boobs, is there anything in life better than this?

Oh yeah, I forgot. About the non-disclosure agreement, I would definelty sign it! big_smile I would also give you my soul but I already sold that one for alcohol about five years ago. wink

well, instead of your soul, how about a few fingers as a deposit, and we'll keep'em on ice for you!

Now, if we could only find a nice balance to mix the boobs with the gore.... maybe cutting one off and using it as a bowl? LOL

I like it.  Gore and boobs are what make the horror genre go round.  Heh, just make sure your actresses are willing.  That would seem like the main problem.  I'm sure they won't mind.  Troma's been doing it for what?  30 years?  tongue

its more so the wife minding then the actress! lol

Well, yeah.  tongue

Great!! now I am creeped out, will I ever go to ON.??? The music was awesome, the trailer made the creepy crawlies start up in the tummy:) It was the perfect teaser, thanks!!

TiM -  i have a no boobie clause for the short, but the feature, now that's a whole new negotiation, lol

thedeadshallrule - Thanks.... i hope we don't hurt the image of Niagara Falls, lol  we have to stay under the radar a little with then so when it comes to the full length version, we aren't boycotted..... Don't want a hostel situation where the city hates us for the movie.

I doubt you hurt the image of Niagara Falls but just in case you do, run fast and hide.

they way i see it is that the target audience who will see the short and feature are going to actually want to go to niagara, not avoid it..... especially the haunted house.

Its not like families are going to be watching these! lol

I just caught up on this thread, and like "WOW!"  I have to say the teaser really does it's job.  I'm sucked in and it also makes me want to save up for my own cameras (they'er like chips, you can't have only one)  and make my own movie!  Are you shooting everything on B & W handheld?  I really dig the music on the teaser, good choice there!