Re: Official GunTown Thread

United Cerebral Palsy.

just added some music to the page

Last edited by aceofspades70 (2009-10-12 20:27:58)

Worthy foundation, they have  a headquarters here in Detroit...southfield I do believe.  When I read December 1st, I was so happy!!  I already plugged the IMDB link on my facebook, lol

as you all know, I'm constantly updating the website. We now have a Comments & Contact page, along with a Press page, and a Copper Canyon Halloween page for our event this year.

www.guntownthemovie.com

I'm happy guys and gals. Today we received confirmation on a venue for the premier.
A premier page has been added to the website.

Well Ace.. if i was closer i'd be there .Congrats though!

You should come home to Michigan to premiere it.  I would love to be there to support you.  December can't come soon enough!

Gardenofstone10 wrote:

You should come home to Michigan to premiere it.  I would love to be there to support you.  December can't come soon enough!

Know any theater owners? I'll show this film anywhere anyone will let me.

Next year I will be traveling cross country to every horror convention I possibly can, and brother, that's a lot of traveling. I might even meet some of you in person along the way.

I would love nothing more than to shake your hand.  Know the owners?  Not personally.  I have talked to the owner of Goodrich theaters, but I don't know him enough to be like "hey, wanna premiere a movie".  It wouldn't hurt to make some calls, though.

I'm excited and couldn't help to announce.

My editor stopped by last night to pick up the last of the footage, just some stuff for the opening credits.

He's near done with the entire film and is planning to have a full copy by late next week. I might start taking pre-orders soon.

...and yet another page has been added to the GT website. Like the paranormal?

Check the site to see the new page titled "Historical Info".

Hey.. when's the release date Ace?

Noc, DVD release is December 1st. The release date also has it's own page on the site.

I'll tell ya what's really funny, so many people around the local area think it's a home video camera deal. They just don't realize that it's an actual movie shot in hi-def.

Of course they get all excited when they run to the other room and pull up the You Tube trailer on their i-phones.

I dedicated the film to my dad since he passed long before I ever got into this. Too bad he isn't here to know what I'm doing now.

I'm sure he knows Ace . And i'm sure he's proud.

Ok guys and gals; it's time.

If you would like your name on the end credits of Gun Town, please send your real name along with your hm.ca username (so I know who's who) to guntownmovie@yahoo.com

Once entered, your name will be added to the special thanks section of the end credits of GT.

Thank you for your continued support and to all of you who participate.

edit: once your submission is received, you will receive a confirmation email. This email will have a disclaimer attached. Please read it carefully!

Thank you.

Last edited by aceofspades70 (2009-11-07 09:31:12)

Mr. Ace ordered his first 1000 copies of GT today boys and girls.

Wow awesome Acey hun! big_smile

I do have a burning question as well. As you know I am from the UK, when you do eventually release the DVD will it by per chance be sold on online retailers too? It would be the only avenue to get it and I am not sure if it would be available if that choice was not pertained to my region, so any answer is good. Thanks Ace! cool

If not BTK, I'd be happy to mail you a copy.  D'oh!  I forgot you're region 2.  Is the movie going to be available in region 2?

Last edited by sMart (2009-11-10 15:39:36)

Awww you sweetie sMart, love you wink and I really am excited for the film. I don't know there was something about the trailer that really got me excited for it.

sMart wrote:

If not BTK, I'd be happy to mail you a copy.  D'oh!  I forgot you're region 2.  Is the movie going to be available in region 2?

Ah it doesn't matter hun wink I have a region 1 DVD player too now so I can view ones out of region 2 now, which makes a lovely change for me big_smile

I need to get a region free player myself.  Often I get jealous of region 2 releases, such as The Hitcher

It makes things much easier that you can play region 1 DVD's.  I can just order two with no worries.  Love you too, hon.

Acey !!!! I'm sooooo proud of you !!!!!!!!!!!!!  I go to your website often !  Can't wait to see it !!!!

Well, BTK, I am planning to not only sell on my own, but sell on Amazon.com

sMart, you're going to mail BTK a copy? How's that? I believe that's me who needs to do that, or am I missing something here.

I wish you the best Acey !!! 

and maybe sMart going to buy one from you and send to her ???

Last edited by MistressOf Horror (2009-11-10 17:17:31)

^ I think that is the idea tongue and thanks Acey hun. It does mean I can't get it myself so yep I need someway to get it. I'm not being deprived of what looks like a fantastic little film big_smile

And I think Mistress is right Acey, from what I gather when you release them, sMart bascially is saying he's buy himself a copy and me one too since I cannot get hold of it my end lol. Sucks ass but nice to have such sweet friends on here wink

I want you to hand deliver mine !! 

purrrrrrr