Topic: Contest: HellRaiser CUBE Collectors Set

I hinted at it and the contest is now finally here. I have been working my butt off getting the site updated and preparing for our first monthly contest relating to reviews. For the month of June the Top Critic is going to win themself one sweet ass ...

Read More : Contest: HellRaiser CUBE Collectors Set

Re: Contest: HellRaiser CUBE Collectors Set

Wicked prize.

Unfortunately, I suck at reviews.

i wish it woulgo back to email entrys

we a whole bunch of email contests running.

One Bad Seed wrote:

Wicked prize.

Unfortunately, I suck at reviews.

haha have you read any of mine?

I was sooo damn excited when i saw this one... until i clicked on it.. alas, i've never written a review in my life...  sad

oh there will be plenty more contests.. dont make it out to be the end of the world. CAse and point the guy currently WINNING is deadhorse13 who wrote 1 review.

looking at the reviews I have decided to bump the date back to the 25th to let in all the Drag me to hell reviews ( and others )

Godzilla Rules, One Bad Seed you are both now on the Top 10 you silly weiners. Its not about whether your a good writer ( i demonstrate that daily ) its about you writing and the readers reacting.

Meh wrote:

oh there will be plenty more contests.. dont make it out to be the end of the world. CAse and point the guy currently WINNING is deadhorse13 who wrote 1 review.

I believe the phrase you meant to use was "case in point" wink
Would you like me to read over all your articles and posts before you submit them to avoid any more "little problems"?
lol:lol::lol:

For the reviews is it for recently submitted reviews?

Ok. I cannot think straight. That movie has taken my breath away...

which movie BTK?

I know I am going to get booed for saying this but there is nothing special about  Drag Me to Hell. Ya its corny, cheezy fun but enough already.

Meh wrote:

we a whole bunch of email contests running.

where? lol  seems its all posting contests of somesort

pR1m, Last House on the Left (2009), this movie truly is shocking but fantastic. Despite the worst scene of course.

I suppose this might be enough for me to start posting my reviews again.:)

Well then. I guess I gotta get writing.

cool contest, I would love to win.

BlackTequilaKiss wrote:

pR1m, Last House on the Left (2009), this movie truly is shocking but fantastic. Despite the worst scene of course.

I agree, it's an amazing movie.

Dude, BlackTequilaKiss has already won this contest, lol.  I would have won for any other month but I already went through my stack of dvds....gotta get more I guess!  Meh, This is the most amazing awesome idea i've ever heard of for a contest, we should have more of these

fyi BTK has not 'won this contest'. DeadHorse13 has WON it so far but that means nothing since it just started.

Godzilla I count post contests as the same as email contests. Doesnt take rocket science to enter either

What about the one where you made us calculate the orbital velocity required to reach the moon?

How do you get to be a "popular" zombie kid?

Next contest have an art one, ie submit your version of a poster or something....

Evil is the soul that sells itself for the purile pittance called 'popularity'. But then again, what labyrinth of deadly desires can equal the shining sights of the dark unseen as given unto us by the Lament Configuration?

You're brilliant Fred smile