Topic: Contest: HellRaiser CUBE Collectors Set Update

First off a quick update on the Hellraiser contest which will be ending July 1st. Its only been a few days but already lots of folks are on the leaderboard. I will be coming up with some more cool prizing for the folks who do not get first place. Not...

Read More : Contest: HellRaiser CUBE Collectors Set Update

Re: Contest: HellRaiser CUBE Collectors Set Update

Buncha crybabies.
You don't see me complaining about not being able to enter contests.

Well not this one at least wink

But here's a quick review that should make me eligible?

That Film What I Saw. a review by Macho.

I saw this film once and it was really good and I think that you should all watch it because you would enjoy it like I did.
It was the one with the girl from that program with the vampires and the girl from my stepmother is an alien with that Kim Basinger.
Her and her friends are all getting killed by some mad dude because they did some stuff or something and he's really pissed at them.
It was really excellent with real acting and camera work and lights and sound and things like that.
Anyway you should watch it like I told you to and you will enjoy it big_smile

Can I win now Meh?

Re: Contest: HellRaiser CUBE Collectors Set Update

Wow Macho, you deserve to win the contest, just for that extremely well-written review. I'll have to buy that film you saw.

But, anyways, yesss I'm in 10th place! I'll just keep writing a review a day, and I'll win this thing in no time.

Re: Contest: HellRaiser CUBE Collectors Set Update

I concur.
And I'm not just saying that for toetags.





Yes I am lol:lol:

Re: Contest: HellRaiser CUBE Collectors Set Update

I respectively ask to be removed from these competitions, if Meh can be so kind. Thank you.

Re: Contest: HellRaiser CUBE Collectors Set Update

Oh I see, afraid of the competition eh? wink
Don't worry I promise not to gloat too much big_smile

Re: Contest: HellRaiser CUBE Collectors Set Update

Gloat all you want. Doesn't bother me.

Re: Contest: HellRaiser CUBE Collectors Set Update

Sez you tongue




lol:lol:

Re: Contest: HellRaiser CUBE Collectors Set Update

This may be a silly question but is the monthly contest always open to members from anywhere in the 'verse or does it depend on the prize and it's postage costs each time?  Not that I would hold reviews over from one month to the next or anything... wink lol

Last edited by jackalqueen (2009-06-11 16:10:57)

Re: Contest: HellRaiser CUBE Collectors Set Update

jackalqueen wrote:

This maybe a silly question but is the monthly contest always open to members from anywhere in the 'verse or does it depend on the prize and it's postage costs each time?  Not that I would hold reviews over from one month to the next or anything... wink lol

Idiot!
Hell you should save them until you can win, even if it's a once a year review blitz big_smile
Now check my review and vote for me big_smile

Re: Contest: HellRaiser CUBE Collectors Set Update

That's totally cool.  I don't enter the contests usually, because I'm not as in-one's-face as others are, but I love the In-one's face folks, because they always make me laugh, and have intelligent things to say about what we're all here for.  No whining, people!  Get over it!

Re: Contest: HellRaiser CUBE Collectors Set Update

LivingDeadDoll wrote:

That's totally cool.  I don't enter the contests usually, because I'm not as in-one's-face as others are, but I love the In-one's face folks, because they always make me laugh, and have intelligent things to say about what we're all here for.  No whining, people!  Get over it!

Errmmm you do know that this isn't one of those "post if you want it" contests? You actually have to work for it sad Sounds like Meh wants free labour lol:lol::lol:

Re: Contest: HellRaiser CUBE Collectors Set Update

I think this contest is the most fair contest out there.  It's not a "enter your email and wait" contest, it's a contribute to the site you claim to love contest.  Meh, nothing wrong with this contest, except that I only did 1 review for the month so far, so I need to get some pumping out.  Maybe with The Ghost dvd that I just won, I will for sure write one for that.  Keep up the kick ass work, Meh

Re: Contest: HellRaiser CUBE Collectors Set Update

Gardenofstone10 wrote:

I think this contest is the most fair contest out there.  It's not a "enter your email and wait" contest, it's a contribute to the site you claim to love contest.  Meh, nothing wrong with this contest.

I agree completely with this. I don't understand why people would complain about it.

Re: Contest: HellRaiser CUBE Collectors Set Update

To me, competition is a very fun thing because something like this, you have to have fun because this isn't required.....it's not required to post online.  So we all post like normal and win whoever does it the most.  Makes complete sense.  Anyone upset over this, I think, is crazy because competition is the most fun thing, one of

Re: Contest: HellRaiser CUBE Collectors Set Update

<INSERT MACHO NAME HERE> wrote:

Buncha crybabies.
You don't see me complaining about not being able to enter contests.

Well not this one at least wink

But here's a quick review that should make me eligible?

That Film What I Saw. a review by Macho.

I saw this film once and it was really good and I think that you should all watch it because you would enjoy it like I did.
It was the one with the girl from that program with the vampires and the girl from my stepmother is an alien with that Kim Basinger.
Her and her friends are all getting killed by some mad dude because they did some stuff or something and he's really pissed at them.
It was really excellent with real acting and camera work and lights and sound and things like that.
Anyway you should watch it like I told you to and you will enjoy it big_smile

Can I win now Meh?

I Know What you did Last Summer? if it is then yes i did enjoy it. smile

***** (<--those are suppose to be the rating stars)

Last edited by Rottenvomit (2009-06-12 05:46:00)

Re: Contest: HellRaiser CUBE Collectors Set Update

Sorry to hear you're taking some flak from this contest.  I think it is a good idea.  I don't understand what the problem is.  Keep on doing the good job with the site.

18

Re: Contest: HellRaiser CUBE Collectors Set Update

good questions on shipping. in this case I will ship t the winner regardless of where they are located. Hopefully whoever wins is not on MARS smile

Re: Contest: HellRaiser CUBE Collectors Set Update

Whoever says this contest isn't fair is completely wrong, I've started writing reviews 3 days ago and I'm in third now. That and the fact that I've written almost 40 reviews in 3 days, if not 40! big_smile This is a totally fair contest.

Re: Contest: HellRaiser CUBE Collectors Set Update

So will one awesome review win this puppy?


I have the UK version already but wtf if i have a chance i might as well try and win it and sell it to some lucky person lol

Re: Contest: HellRaiser CUBE Collectors Set Update

I do not see why I am not on the list. I have written  about a dozen or so reviews since I joined sooo????

Re: Contest: HellRaiser CUBE Collectors Set Update

Godzilla_Rules wrote:

I do not see why I am not on the list. I have written  about a dozen or so reviews since I joined sooo????

It's just for the month of June, I believe.

Re: Contest: HellRaiser CUBE Collectors Set Update

http://www.horror-movies.ca/horror_15594.html

Go to Link, this is the latest update to the comp. Godzilla_Rules, you ARE on the list.