Topic: Who Would Win?

Who would win, Jason Voorhees, Freddy Kruger, Michael Myers, Thomas Hewitt, or Chucky?? My pick, Jason.

Re: Who Would Win?

Jason Voorhees hands down could take them all on!!

Thomas Hewitt has my vote but thats casue im an overly obsessed fan of the TCM series smile

ITS SAWYER!  NOT HEWITT!  *is a horror purist and hates remake and remake prequel*

Michael. 

The guy never sleeps so Freddy is no threat to him...he can punt Chucky across Illinois and since he is evil..he will never die dispite what Jason might try.

Last edited by thegoldensimatar (2007-02-24 17:11:57)

Leatherface would win.

I am for sure a Thomas Hewitt Fan..but he has the ability to die, hes a lunatic, but not possessed like Jason.

I Would say Chucky would win (just kidding)
Jason all the way

I always thought Micheal was the creepiest out of all of em.

thegoldensimatar wrote:

ITS SAWYER!  NOT HEWITT!  *is a horror purist and hates remake and remake prequel*

Right on brother!

Although, I would have to go with Jason Voorhees because he is just mighty.

Leatherface will wave his chainsaw around him, killing everyone.  Plain and simple.  tongue

(Ending of "The Texas Chainsaw Massacre" (1974))

MindFuk wrote:

Who would win, Jason Voorhees, Freddy Kruger, Michael Myers, Thomas Hewitt, or Chucky?? My pick, Jason.

I think a Xenomorph could wiped the floor with them all. smile

http://www.aintitcool.com/images2006/smalien&jason2.jpg
http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n175/jrod50813/untitled-6.jpg

Dude...that is awesome.

I second that.

Thanks.

If there ever was another "VS' flick I would love to see Jason vs Aliens, I can just imagine what Jason would look like as a Xenomorph. but how would a face hugger get past his hockey mask , hmmmmm

Michael Myers. No doubt.

I'm going with Jason. I think he would be the last one standing.

I think if you sent Ash in he would clean house.

Jason Voorhees.

It has to be Jason

i vote chucky!
all the others are to dumb to even notice that stupid little doll! they would be too busy looking for another stupid blonde girl with big tits!

joeljoel1988 wrote:

i vote chucky!
all the others are to dumb to even notice that stupid little doll! they would be too busy looking for another stupid blonde girl with big tits!

are you fukN serious? isnt chucky the only one in there with the blonde bitch? freddy is the only other creep in there..and chucky would prolly take one backhand from voorhees, and it would be lights out for little chuck.

Last edited by MindFuk (2007-03-18 18:29:55)

skfan wrote:

I said Michael Myers but that's because I didn't know Ash was part of the equation! Ash would definetly make a few trophies against all the other slashers.

Kruz wrote:
skfan wrote:

I said Michael Myers but that's because I didn't know Ash was part of the equation! Ash would definetly make a few trophies against all the other slashers.

Ash wasnt part of the equation.

Umm got to stay with my dude Freddy!

1st of all, lets just say that Chicky would be dead in 2 seconds. I think Jason would win based on the fact that he CAN'T DIE. And he isn't as slow as Michael.