Topic: Contest Update: HellRaiser CUBE Collectors Set

Time for an update on our HellRaiser Cube Collectors Set Contest. For those who are new to the site this contest is running as follows;
For the month of June the Top Critic is going to win themself one sweet ass Hellraiser Cube Boxset. Every review...

Read More : Contest Update: HellRaiser CUBE Collectors Set

Re: Contest Update: HellRaiser CUBE Collectors Set

I knew goo would do good!! , do i get something for telling him about this site?!  wink

I noticed that I'm not on the list. Why?
Was my review not worthy?

did you submit a recent review? What one so I can check it. Remember its only reviews from the end of last month and THIS month.

Yeah! Im in 29th cool

its not about how many remember. Deadhorse is holding the #2 spot with 1 review and has been since the contest launched smile Its about rewarding contributors big and small.

This review wink

That Film What I Saw. a review by Macho.

I saw this film once and it was really good and I think that you should all watch it because you would enjoy it like I did.
It was the one with the girl from that program with the vampires and the girl from my stepmother is an alien with that Kim Basinger.
Her and her friends are all getting killed by some mad dude because they did some stuff or something and he's really pissed at them.
It was really excellent with real acting and camera work and lights and sound and things like that.
Anyway you should watch it like I told you to and you will enjoy it big_smile

OK?
Can I enter now?

lol get back in your cage ass minkey.

tongue:p:p:p:p:p:p
No!!!

pR1m3vil wrote:

I knew goo would do good!! , do i get something for telling him about this site?!  wink

You get much praise and thanks from me big_smile!!!!!

I'm glad I'm doing so well, I actually thought I didn't have a chance to win this but I'm doing good big_smile. I wrote 50+ reviews this week and I'm gunna do another 50 more hopefully by the end of this month! Its hard work, but hopefully it'll pay off. Thx for having such a kick ass contest! big_smile And thanks pR1m3vil! big_smile

we appreciate your contributions just dont be upset when somebody who only has 1 or 2 reviews beats yuh smile You are also getting TOE TAGS for each review so if you dont win this you will clearly win member of the month in the near future ( we just picked 3 last week )

Errm the toetags for my review didn't show up yet hmm

I tried to get up there but my 4 reviews couldn't compete against goos 4000, and deadhorses 1 amazing review.

haha all it takes is 1 as deadhorse has proven smile As noted if you dont win this you will still get toetags as you all know is used for other swag! No lose in this contest.

You must have writing skills though to get a review featured for it to become popular.

haha says you... you clearly have not read any of my reviews smile We feature based on a variety of things.. not just how good a writer you are. And featuring doesnt mean your gonna win anymore then writing a ton of em smile

although clealry it does help!

lol im curious how do you feature reviews?

variety of things

- is it a film we havent featured before
- is the review funny / well written / cool / smell nice
- who wrote it, have they had a feature recently
- is it a new movie
- is it not even out yet
- is it a popular film deserving of a feature
- are they female, really hot and into me.

Meh i qualify for all of those why don't my reviews get featured. Jk

haha tongue

Meh wrote:

we appreciate your contributions just dont be upset when somebody who only has 1 or 2 reviews beats yuh smile You are also getting TOE TAGS for each review so if you dont win this you will clearly win member of the month in the near future ( we just picked 3 last week )

I understand and if I don't win then oh well...I tried. I'm just gunna make myself a tough competitor and write as many reviews as I can! big_smile

I am shocked and outraged that Macho isn't winning this contest. His review on That Film I Saw was probably the most well-written and thought-provoking thing I've ever read. lol

Well, on a serious note, Goog, you definitely deserve to win this contest, as anyone who writes fifty freaking reviews in a week deserves a Hellraiser box set. big_smile

And I am in eighth. Not bad. I'll continue writing sporadic reviews and hope I end up in the top five.

Im happy right near the bottom! It sets a record that pR1m can do some stuff but don't count on him for  anything.

haha smile

Meh wrote:

- are they female, really hot and into me.

If I was on that list now, I'd be storming ahead lol. I'm hot, female but gotta admit I'm more into Deady's type lol no offence Meh smile

Last edited by BlackTequilaKiss (2009-06-19 18:13:03)