Topic: Last Call: Friday the 13th Camp Councillor Contest

This is your last call to enter our Friday the 13th Camp Councillor contest. This is the one where you can win a hat,whistle and t-shirt from camp crystal lake. To enter this contest go right here. I will be picking the winner very shortly so time is...

Read More : Last Call: Friday the 13th Camp Councillor Contest

Re: Last Call: Friday the 13th Camp Councillor Contest

And the Winner Is...

Meh!

A Rape Whistle and a Yellow T-shirt he can tie in a knot above his beer gut to show off to all the party boys... looks great with the Gimp Mask!

Can't wait for BRUNO to come out, eh Meh?

Congrats.

Last edited by One Bad Seed (2009-06-17 18:45:07)

I think DSR would make a great Camp Cryatal Lake couselor!

nude yoga;)

See what I mean? tongue

wink

Me and jason would make some pb and j sammiches!

lol

I got papers if you got weed?

All I have is pure Canadian whiskey and Percocet. big_smile

Well, Meh, here's an option that I haven't seen explored just yet.

Jason is just a big misunderstood kid who got the fuzzy end of the lollipop when he decided to go swimming (or got pushed off the dock, no witnesses, no crime).  In order to save my fellow counselors and (gasp) the kids that might be there, I'd lure him into a room with lots of brightly colored construction paper, some bits of felt cut into cute patterns, a glue stick, some glitter, some popsicle sticks (oh, wait, can't go there, that's an eye gouging waiting to happen), and of course, definitely some macaroni for a mosaic (or a nice necklace for mommy), and let him go to town!  He'd be so happy to have some fun arts and crafts time, being at camp and all, I think that everyone could get away peacefully.  Naturally, I'd be waiting outside the door with the machete he laid down for "fun time", and when he was finished, with arms held high (I'm only 5'2"), I could decapitate the fucker, but not until he'd have had some fun before said decapitation. wink

As an added bonus, I could sell his "artwork" to the highest bidder, giving me enough cash to buy the camp, turn it into a "haunted" resort, and retire on the profits.

Last edited by LivingDeadDoll (2009-06-18 11:40:18)

Has a winner been chosen yet?? I can't tell! I'm a confused person in general so um... yeah tongue

Yea what was up with those plants??? Wild growing weed, people know about it but no ones has claimed it till then? And how did people find out about it? If people knew about it that means oviously others have been there and Jason never killed them? So many questions ....I think I need a xanax anyone got???? Lol