Topic: Horror Movies Involving Vehicles.

Ok Guys Heres One,whats The Best Horror Movie Youve Seen Involving A Car Or Truck Or Any Vehicle.

Re: Horror Movies Involving Vehicles.

christine, maximum overdrive, hills have eyes.

Which Is The Movie With Dennis Weaver In It?about A Tractor Trailer?and The One With The Three People And This Guy Was Like Knowing Where They Were All The Time.one Scene They Were In A Hotel And The Guy I Think Was In Another Room.at The Same Hotel

The Wraith
we just named our car Christine, I was leaning into the trunk to get the groceries and the wind took the trunk and it swung down on my head like a pick axe, still got the lump, thus the new car got its name....

The weaver flick is Duel....That's an awesome flick....

What Is The Name Of The Flick There Are Two Guys And A Girl And This Psyco Truck Driver Keeps Terrorising Them.one Scene The Truck Driver Made The Two Guys Walk Into A Diner Naked And Order Hamburgers And If They Didnt He Said He Would Kill Them,help Me Name This Flick.

involving vehicles, eh... i'd have to say stephen king's maximum overdrive.

The car
Truck's

louvornia wrote:

What Is The Name Of The Flick There Are Two Guys And A Girl And This Psyco Truck Driver Keeps Terrorising Them.one Scene The Truck Driver Made The Two Guys Walk Into A Diner Naked And Order Hamburgers And If They Didnt He Said He Would Kill Them,help Me Name This Flick.

awesome flick, and the name is on the tip of my tongue to. Starts with a J i think, but damn cant think of it.

Another good flick is MonsterMan.

THe movie is Joy Ride

it's also know as Road Kill in the UK.

thanks seasons, it was on the tip of my tongue and driving me nuts. Was a good movie.

The Duel was a good movie. Ok, even though The Butcher sucked major ass, the scene where the girl gets chopped in half cause she was hanging out of the sunroof and going 70 mph was pretty damn funny and gory. And the fact it was a Caddy SUV made all that much better, lol!

Thank You,season.it Is Joyride!ill Have To Get That Flick.

Like I said before if you want funny you have to see Monster Man, plus the monster truck is sweet!

Does anyone remember killdozer???

Christine, The Wraith and Maximum Overdrive

Deathrace 2000

Maximum Overdrive was a good movie, loved the soundtrack by AC/DC.

Deathrace 2000 rocked, I liked Sylvester Stallone's character.

Race with the Devil was good. Peter Fonda, and Loretta Switt (Hotlips). about 2 couples gone vacationing in Texas in a RV, and wittness a satanic sacrifice. Then they are chased over parts of Texas where everyone they encounter, including the cops, are part of this satanic cult. Are people in Texas psycho?

killjoy wrote:

Does anyone remember killdozer???

heh is that what killjoy drives??

It's not out yet, but I'm sure we can all agree that it's gonna be on the top of the list.

"Death Proof".

Christine and Maximum Overdrive. Or maybe Trucks!

The Ice Cream Man and Phantasm

"Maximum Overdrive" would be the most logical choice.

The Car was a cool late 70's film with James Brolin in it. I loved the scene where his girlfriend is on the phone and in the background you see the car driving fast twoards the house.

Duel was pretty cool made for tv movie by Spielberg.

I liked Black Caddillac with Randy Quaid in it.

Maximum Overdrive was kinda corny but still a fun movie.

Monster Man - I hated this film with a passion and the annoying fat guy in it with the gotee.

The Hearse - really lame film about a ghost like hearse chasing a woman around.