Topic: Member of the Month Contest Winner: BTK

Quick heads up that I have chosen yet another member of the month contest winner. This is the 4th winner we have chosen this month. This go around it is BlackTequillaKiss and she has won the new Terminator Salvation companion book... just by bei...

Read More : Member of the Month Contest Winner: BTK

Re: Member of the Month Contest Winner: BTK

SWEET!!!!!! big_smile cool

Congrats BTK big_smile smile

http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/8043/94109326.gif

Last edited by morguex (2009-06-19 11:33:46)

congratulations to you BTK - you deserve this! - you've brought your unique voice and sensibilities to the forum and it's been a real pleasure to witness - you go girl! LOL

Congratulations, sweetie!  Great choice!  smile

Oh my. This is just WOW! Meh, thank you so much and it extends to everyone for having me as a positive contributor. This is wonderful, damn happy, Love the prize and two days before my birthday make this such a wonderful thread. Thank you everyone! big_smile mwah! Hehe.

P.S. you rock Meh! wink

Thank you LDD darl' smile and thank you Deady for the lovely reply. You know how to cheer a girl up, you're def. one of a kind wink

Last edited by BlackTequilaKiss (2009-06-19 16:16:16)

oh snap! congrats!

What you do not know is that you also win a night with me in which I will sing, just for you, all of Phil Collins' greatest hits.  Starting with the funtasticness that is Sussudio and ending with the epicness that is In the Air Tonight.  Congrats and I will see you later!  tongue

lol:lol: if sarcastic Dude, didn't work tongue, I love Phil Collins! Will def. see you later hun wink

Thank you Gutterjim! smile I appreciate the wonderful response. big_smile

Last edited by BlackTequilaKiss (2009-06-19 16:17:17)

I really do love Phil Collins.  The man has a bunch of genius and I will try to replicate it with my performance.  In particular I will be wearing the following:

http://images.starpulse.com/Photos/pv/Phil%20Collins-12.JPG

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVjEcIANv1o[/youtube]

Enjoy smile

*if this song scares anyone I will not be held responsible for the casualties lol*

Phil Collins.  Cabbage Patch Adult.

congrats babe!!!!

And a very Happy Birthday to you as well!! cool

TheDudeWithTheShotgun wrote:

I really do love Phil Collins.  The man has a bunch of genius and I will try to replicate it with my performance.  In particular I will be wearing the following:

http://images.starpulse.com/Photos/pv/P … ins-12.JPG

big_smile cannot wait, sounds like it'll be a good evening! Incidently it's on this thread, I'll do the honours. It is nice to be back properly among the good folks of horror-insane. Missed being on the site properly. Love being back!

Thank you Rag and LDD smile this is why I love HM.

Last edited by BlackTequilaKiss (2009-06-19 12:04:30)

So, BTK, I'm kind of in love with you.  Lol.  I will be doing that one.  Also, I plan on doing all of his songs from Tarzan including, but not limited to, "You'll Be in my Heart" and "Strangers Like Me". cool

TheDudeWithTheShotgun wrote:

So, BTK, I'm kind of in love with you.  Lol.  I will be doing that one.  Also, I plan on doing all of his songs from Tarzan including, but not limited to, "You'll Be in my Heart" and "Strangers Like Me". cool

Less talk, more haste. tongue I want you here now, doing the songs! My heart flutters just thinking of it.

Congrats.

Incidentally, you have Four of my favourite things: Black, Tequila, Kiss(es), and boobs!

Just kidding, hon. wink

Originally, I was going to do Huey Lewis & the News but that has kind of been tainted... American Psycho and all...

Last edited by TheDudeWithTheShotgun (2009-06-19 12:12:16)

I knew Dude was lying when he said I was the only one roll
lol

Thank you Seed smile Nice to know my name has such appeal wink

Lol, I love that scene of American Psycho if a little disturbed. Blood and Huey in the same sentence doesn't sit right lol

Last edited by BlackTequilaKiss (2009-06-19 12:13:33)

deadhorse13 wrote:

I knew Dude was lying when he said I was the only one roll
lol

You will always be the only one for me... that is when I do Dio's greatest hits...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sj7UBgVVew8[/youtube]

be still my heart

deadhorse13 wrote:

be still my heart

Hahahaha.  I try and please everyone.  You could say I am Don Juan but my name isn't close to John, so I do not want people to confuse me with this mysterious John character.

Congrats BTK

Phil Collins rules.  Haters be gone.