Re: Member of the Month Contest Winner: BTK

Meh, this is a call to you to create a Phil Collins website complete with forums for all of us.  Apparently horror fans are also Phil Collins fans.  tongue

I think we scared Meh off hmm, lol I think he can handle movie horror but not music horror. lol But that is a nice idea big_smile

BTk, I told you that you'd be the top girl, didn't I?  Congratulations, I just woke up (been sick so I slept in) and this was a great way to start my day, I love you hun, congrats and hugs big_smile

Love ya too Matty hun smile and thank you. I'm glad you are feeling a lil better, hope you get much better though darl' and again thanks huns!! big_smile *hugs*

Well after two days of medicine, a full nights rest, and my BTK FINALLY winning a bloody contest after well deserved dedication to this site, I couldn't be better, darlin, love ya

I'm glad your well darl' smile

Just a thank Y'all for everything. For everyone accepting me and being so kind and courteous. For Meh for giving me a wonderful prize at a time when everything is going right and for being such a damn nice guy (plus creating this site wink) and for everything. I am one happy girl thanks to this site, big_smile

Congrats BTK, you deserve it!

Thank you YM smile, hopefully you'll be there soon. But thank you, everyone's being so nice. This is def. new for me lol thanks YM hun, mwah! big_smile x

Last edited by BlackTequilaKiss (2009-06-19 13:10:39)

Congratulations BTK big_smile
And Happy (pre)Birthday! I'll make sure to post when it actually is you're birthday too of course!

big_smile thanks Vampy hun! and for the pre congratulations smile means a lot.

Congrads BTK, YOUR A WINNER!!!! Always a winner in my book babe wink

Aww thanks hun smile and for the congrats hun, hoping you'll win soon, you're long overdue big_smile, always a sweetie in my eyes. wink

awesome BTK. Rock on

Aww Congrats BTK!!!!!!! On the Prize and the Birthday! smile

thanks Acey darl' smile much appreciated big_smile

what can i say BTK that hasn't been said already on here.well done and look forward to reading more great posts and perky comments from you.this forum is full of good people and you're certainly a good person.:)

Nocturnal, thank you babe! big_smile means a lot and that is such a sweet thing to say Wolfy hun, I've really missed you. I promise I won't be leaving any time soon wink

Last edited by BlackTequilaKiss (2009-06-19 14:12:14)

Congrats! smile

thank you Jackal hun! big_smile

Congrats BTK, and welcome back.  Happy early birthday in case I forget.

I'd sing to you, buy I only do musical and Polish zydecko, so instead I wrote a poem:

My bestest girl BTK
Greatest person since JFK
When I think about her I start to dance
Just like when I put weasels in my pants

I tried a haiku but it summoned a gorgodemon

lol:lol: absolutely love the poem, very poetic! tongue

And thank you Azay hun smile, mwah! Lovely to be back among you mere mortals wink

BlackTequilaKiss wrote:

lol:lol: absolutely love the poem, very poetic! tongue

And thank you Azay hun smile, mwah! Lovely to be back among you mere mortals wink

Phhtt!  Mere mortals, indeed!  You dare anger the Outer Monkey Gods?  They shall smite you with banana sundaes until you have been smoten quite well!

tongue

Never as much fun when you're gone.

Banana sundaes? Yum, keep em coming and I'll keep eating them tongue. Nothing can stop BTK from being smited. Well... except two insanely hot girls a 'la Wild Things lol

funny, I was just going to post this over at your "hot horror girls" thread

http://www.bentlikebeckham.com/letters/spring2-6_files/image004.jpg

You're pure evil Azay, I love it! big_smile