Re: Member of the Month Contest Winner: BTK

BlackTequilaKiss wrote:

I'm glad your well darl' smile

Just a thank Y'all for everything. For everyone accepting me and being so kind and courteous. For Meh for giving me a wonderful prize at a time when everything is going right and for being such a damn nice guy (plus creating this site wink) and for everything. I am one happy girl thanks to this site, big_smile

congrats ma'am well deserved and you will always be respected and accepted by me and everyone here

Thank you Daxter hun smile, and I missed the Homer avatar! big_smile

morguex wrote:

SWEET!!!!!! big_smile cool

Congrats BTK big_smile smile

http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/8043/94109326.gif

Thank you Morguey hun smile, it's the little things like this that make me love you so. You're too good a friend to me tongue

Congrats to ya BTK... lucky you big_smile

It will cost you Meh about $8.00 a pound to send anything to England. yikes.

He better seal it up pretty damn good ... a pounds worth lol

Thank you Demon darl' smile, I'm still pretty hyped about this lol. Love Y'all! (well most of you! lol) tongue

Last edited by BlackTequilaKiss (2009-06-19 19:43:34)

DemonToSome wrote:

He better seal it up pretty damn good ... a pounds worth lol

I have a friend in england and we sent care packages and i sent like a 5 pound package and i was quoted about $50 to send. So I opted to go ground for about $20 I believe. Big mistake. It took like 3 months to get to its destination. Ughhhh!

http://img81.imageshack.us/img81/6568/37608770.jpg

if the book looks anything like this, I am officially stoked. But it doesn't matter just to know that I am part of such a kick ass site is the best thing of all. big_smile

I hope they were good care packages...... if ya catch my drift tongue

Yes, they were DVD's of Godzilla and Gappa and a big bag of Babe Ruths. For some reason you guys in England (at least most I met) of a thing for Babe Ruths. I also threw in a bag of resses peanut butter cups. MY friend had a thing for american candy. i guess it is not readily available over there.

So you didn't catch my drift out to sea godzilla LOL  thats OK i'll let it slide this time

DemonToSome wrote:

So you didn't catch my drift out to sea godzilla LOL  thats OK i'll let it slide this time

I got your drift Demon wink , ROFL!!!!!!!!! lol lol

I don't think it matters how much it costs to the best person on the site at this very moment!!!!

Gardenofstone10 wrote:

I don't think it matters how much it costs to the best person on the site at this very moment!!!!

Exactly, well put Garden smile